Chapter 6

-Louis' P.O.V (ah something new!) (❗️Edited❗️)

Harry and Jamie left two weeks ago. I haven't heard a thing from Harry and I knew I shouldn't worry, but I had to. Anna wasn't making it any easier, asking where Harry was every five minutes.

As of now, I was sitting in my office, typing an angry email to a company that didn't know how to get shipments right. I was expected to have one of my company's clothing line shipped to my building so I could have it shipped to a department store. As I typed the email, my thoughts drifted to thinking of my feelings towards Harry. Since he left, I have only felt stronger feelings for him and a stronger connection between us. I missed him greatly. I had to know that he was okay.

He pleaded that I didn't call him, but I had to. It's been two weeks, and for all I knew, he was dead. However, as I was going to call him, another name popped on the screen. I raised my eyebrow at my best mate Liam's name came up on the screen. I answered right away.

"Hey," I said. I had told him everything about Harry because he was worried about me. I had to explain last week what happened with everything and he was shocked that I had a hybrid in my house for a month without telling him. Today was Friday, and I never worked Fridays, but I needed to get out of the house, so instead of bothering Alex again, I called Liam. He was more than willing to watch Anna because he hadn't seen her in forever.

"She's not eating," he must have just picked her up from school. "I gave her Mac and cheese, her favorite, but she's not eating,"

"Just, um, just leave her. She'll eventually get hungry,"

"Just let her sit there?" I sighed.

"Yeah. She's been giving Alex a hard time all week,"

"She misses him a lot?" Liam asked.

"More than a lot. She misses Jamie too," I ran my hand through my greasy hair, letting out a deep sigh.

"Have you tried to look for him? Or call him? Does he have a phone?"

"He does have a phone, but he pleaded that I didn't call him. He doesn't want me talking to him,"

"I'm sorry you're dealing with this, Lou,"

"It's not your fault," I paused. "Can I talk to Anna?"

"Yeah of course. I don't know how up she is for talking; she's ignored me since she got home from school," he shuffled a bit and from the silence, I knew my Anna was talking.

"Adrianna," I said. "Why won't you eat?" Nothing. "Anna,"

"He promised, Daddy," I could just picture her pout trembling.

"I know he did, sweetie. I know. But not all promises can be kept. You know that," She sniffled. "Don't cry," I cooed. "I want you to eat your lunch then go play with Liam. Can you do that for me, darling?" I thought of something that Harry would be even more angry about. "Baby, what if I give Liam Harry's phone number so you can call him?"

"Yes please," she said softly. "Here," She said to I guess Liam.

"Liam, I need you to call Harry and just let Anna talk to him,"

"Louis, are you sure?"

"No, he will be even more mad, but I need my kid to eat and be happy again," I gave Liam Harry's number before we hung up. I let out the loudest sigh and went back to work.

-Harry's P.O.V

I tucked my son into my sleeping bag to take a nap because he had been awake all night due to nightmares... again. He's been missing Louis and Anna so much, but he understood at such a young age, that I had to take him away. For his safety. His safety was all that mattered to me.