Chapter 1: Egypt Pt.1

All of the crew were on the bus, heading to who knows where. I was sitting next to DJ. I let him have the window seat.

"Hey DJ? Remember how you told me your first pet was a baby alligator?" I asked. "And that you somehow flushed it down the toilet? Well I seen this in a store and it made me think of you. So I bought. For you. A good luck charm, maybe." I handed him the alligator plush.

"Aww... thanks Derick. I'll keep it." DJ said hugging the plush tightly in his arms.

'How does someone so big, seem to look so cute?'

Chris began introducing all of us again. DJ was Holding Owen to prevent him from going crazy since we're gonna be in a plane this season.

"Planes. No." Owen yelled.

"He's afraid of flying, remember?" DJ told Chris. I came off the bus after DJ.

"Also returning, Owen, DJ, and Derrick." Chris said. And apparently Ezekiel is coming back. Yeah, not a good choice Chris. He eventually finished introducing everyone.

We have two new Competitors. One  Named Sierra. Who was a super Total Drama Fangirl. She seemed to know everything about us. Especially Chris and Cody.

And there's Alejandro, which I know nothing about. Except he was suppose to be on 'Total Drama Dirtbags'.

We then see a horrible broken down plane. If that's how we're traveling, I'm gonna regret being on a third season of this.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to Express some concern about the safety of our plane." Courtney said.

"Relax, It's perfectly safe." Chris said. As soon as he said that, a piece of the plane fell off.

"No! I can't ride I that!" Owen yelled." Call the United Nations! Call a cab! Call my mom! I'm not doing this! I'm out! This is unethical."

Chris knocked him out with a frying pan.

"Anyone else got a problem with it?" Chris asked the rest of us.

"Nope." Cody said.

"Love it." Lindsay said.

"Perfect" I added.

"Dibs on the window seat." Bridgette called dibs.

"Now boarding on a voyage to a million big ones!" Chris said." We're saving you a first class seat for all action! Right here on Total Drama World Tour!" Chris said singing the 'World Tour' part.

"Seriously?" Duncan complained.

We all got onto the flying deathtrap.

"Singing? Really? I thought Chris was joking about that!" Gwen said.

"Well, I don't have a problem with it." Courtney said.

"Yeah, cause you like singing." Leshawna said.

"Well, I don't. Girls sing. Little birdies sing. Duncan's do not sing." Duncan complained.

"Think I'll get to beatbox?" Harold asked.

"I'll beat ya if you try." Duncan threatened.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Heather asked.

"Sing shows are huge. And the worse the singing, the higher the ratings." Chris said." Which is why on this show there will be no vocal coaches, or rehearsals, or warnings." Everyone began complaining.

"Anywho, this is the dining area where you'll enjoy in-flight meals." Chris said. Yeah, there are no beds. It just seems to get worse and worse here.