Chapter 10: We're totally trying to lose

Me and DJ were sitting in loser class with team Chris. Which I really don't like. Especially Alejandro.

I couldn't really think of anything to talk about. DJ's mind is still on the animal curse.

Suddenly Owen started talking to us.

"Hey DJ. You wanna go for hotdogs with my buddy Noah? He says your legs are nice" Owen said whistling afterwards.

Wait, what? My eye twitched.

DJ had this confused look on his face.

"Yeah. Because that's exactly what I told him to say." Noah said sarcastically.

Phew. Good. Owen just worded that badly.

"One can not blunder into an alliance, friend." Alejandro said.

"Why couldn't you two lose so Lindsay could still be here." Tyler argued at us.

"Listen, we're sorry okay.-" DJ started, but I cut him.

"Um no. We're not sorry. And Tyler, don't ever speak to my friend that way, or you'll regret it. Got it!" I said glaring.

"Besides. You only have to put up with me for 1 more day." DJ said.

"Going somewhere DJ?" Alejandro asked.

"I'm losing the last challenge."

"You mean, 'we're' losing the next challenge." I corrected.

"What! Ow!" Heather groaned falling out of the vent.

/Heather:"Five of us on my team. Five of them on his team. And the there's DJ and Deirck. Their own team. Make an alliance, and you could add them both to yours."\

"What have we here?" Alejandro smirked. Guess someone's happy to see Heather."Doing a little spying?"

"I-uh-I-dropped my pen! No scheming, just scribbling." Heather said, clearly lieing. She said she dropped her pen while holding a pencil. She's up to something.

"Owen I am writing you a ticket for fashion crime. Your socks reek!" Heather said.

"Oh am I wearing socks? I can't even see my feet." Owen said.

I turned back over to DJ. He suddenly began coughing.

"You okay? Oh no! Are you getting sick!?" I panicked.

"Of course not. It's just a little-" Before he could finish he began coughing.

"Yeah.... I guess it'll be even easier to lose."

/Derick and DJ:"As the only ones left on Team Victory. I'm having a hard time seeing how we could possibly win this thing. Plus a have a bit of a cold." DJ coughed." And let's face it. I've never had a killer instinct. Unless It's an animal. It turns out." He cried.

"Don't worry Deej. We still have a shot at winning. I mean, sure we lost the rest of our team, but you still have me." I said patting his back.

Suddenly Heather burst into the confessional from above us. Seriously? What is with her?

"Guys. Make an alliance with my team and we'll help you win." Heather said.

"Dude! You don't bust in on people like that. How did you know we weren't going to the bathroom?" I said. Crossing my arms.

"I did have to wait a while for you two to show up. FYI: Izzy like to sing 'Pop Goes The Weezle' when she-" Heather started but got grossed out before she could finish."\

+

I looked out the window to see the ocean. Wait, why are we in the middle of the ocean.

Chris began speaking on the intercom.