Chapter 24: Complex feelings

Alejandro's POV

/Alejandro:"I expected to get this far. But what I didn't expect is for DJ and Derick to still be here. DJ isn't much of a threat. Who my main problem is. Derick. He needs to go. They almost got me eliminated. The problem is when those two are together, they don't leave each others side. That is gonna have to change."\

I snuck around the plane. I went into Chris's part of the plane. He was still asleep. I walked over to his computer and logged in with ease.

I decided to print a few... photos.

DJ's POV

I woke up to feel Derick rubbing his hands through my hair.

"Morning Derick." I smiled.

"M-morning DJ. Did you sleep well." He asked, putting on his glasses.

"Yeah. I did. Thanks again, D. My mind is finally off that movie." I smiled.

"Yeah. I'm here anytime if you need me." He smiled.

/DJ:"I can't believe I didn't notice how I felt sooner. I want to tell him, but I feel it might distract us from the competition. And with Alejandro still in the game, we need to focus."\

/Derick:"Well. Back in the finale again. Not a shocker. I got far first season. And totally would have won if Owen's food addiction didn't kick in. But Owen isn't here. So, I'm gonna make sure I win this one."\

Sierra was apparently planning a suprise for Cody. Yeah, not gonna question what she has in mind for that guy.

Derick was sitting on the bench looking out of the window. Derick caught me staring at him. I quickly looked away as if I wasn't just staring.

I decided to take a little walk around the plane. I then ran into Alejandro.

"DJ. I have to tell you something." Alejandro told me.

"Look. I'm not interested. I-" I started but was cut off.

"It's important."

"What can of lies are gonna try to feed me now?" I glared.

"I'm not lieing. For I have proof to back up my statement." Alejandro said.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He suddenly pulled out a picture of Derick cuddling with him in first class. I was suprised.

"Derick is playing you for your vote, DJ." Alejandro told me.

"N-no. D-Derick wouldn't do that."

"Hmm... Do you remember that secret that Derick had with Owen? The one that he refuse to tell you. That was about you. I overheard that Derick is tired of 'babysitting' you. He said that when you two were the last ones left on team Victory, he said that he was tired of carrying the weight of the team." Alejandro said.

"H-he did? He really said all of that."

"He did. Notice that he tells you all his secrets except for that particular one. I bet he makes stuff up to make you think that you can trust him. Derick knows he needs your vote to stay in the game."

"I-it can't be." I sighed.

"I'm sorry DJ. But it's true."

"I-i though he was fine with helping me."

"You really belive he joined back in the game just for you? I'm sorry DJ. But he played you."

"I-I thought Derick liked me." I said slowly with a tear running down my face.

"I know. I'm just as shocked as you are. He plays innocent, but at the last minute, he'll snatch the million right from you." Alejandro said, walking off.