Chapter 3: Pandas and Bats

My team and Team Chris were sitting in loser class. Owen was screaming about the traveling in plane thing.

"Ah! I'm to young to die." Owen yelled.

"Stop sweating lunchbox. Air travel is the 15th most safe mode of transportation. Unless you're in a death trap." Noah said.

Right as he said that, a sealed up part of the plane became unsealed.

"This one for example!" Noah shouted.

We were all trying not to be sucked out of the plane.

"This is not how Leshawna is leaving this world!" Leshawna said.

She couldn't hang on much longer and fell off of the bench she was hanging on to.

She was caught by Alejandro. Owen was then sucked out, but he was so big. That he actually sealed up the hole perfectly.

I sighed after that near death experience.

"You okay Derick?" DJ asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just glad we didn't fall out of the plane." I said

Leshawna was still holding on to Alejandro.

"I could've done that to. I just leave the ladies wanting more" Harold said.

"She want more alright. More Alejandro." DJ said.

"She does seem comfortable." I added.

"You two know nothing about women." Harold said.

We looked to see Leshawna leaning on Alejandro.

"You can put me down now. If you want. Your choice. Because this is nice." Leshawna said.

"I think that proved our point." I said.

Chris began speaking on the intercom.

"This is your captain speaking. It's time for everyone to join me in the common area. And I mean everyone." Chris said.

+

We all made our way to the common area where Chris wanted us all to meet him.

"Welcome to today's challenge. It's-" Chris started but was interrupted by Harold.

"Is it elimination or reward?" Harold asked.

"Good question Harold. And like I'm gonna tell you." Chris said.

"Two of us got booted out last time, so today has reward written all over it." Tyler whispered.

"I could use a reward. I hope it's candy. Or a whole bunch of shoes. Or shoes made of candy." Lindsay said.

Yeah, not likely.

"And I hope you all brought your giant radioactive monster repellent because we are about to land in Japan!" Chris yelled.

Chef then came out of nowhere.

"Gosh, you guys. That's totally a Chinese outfit." Harold complained.

"Thank you Harold." Chris said sarcastically. "Now remember, anyone that doesn't sing-"

"You just think you would try harder to get it right." Harold complained.

"Harold. Anyone who doesn't sing-" Chris tried to start again but was interrupted by Harold, again.

"You cultural insensitivity are just. Gosh! I mean, gosh!" Harold complained.

Chef sliced open the door causing us all to fall out the plane.

The friendly song bell went off while we were falling.