Chapter 13: Just the two of us

Chris somehow got more fuel for the show. So now everything is back to the way it was.

Amazon's were kicked out of first class and down here with us. Me and DJ were playing duel monsters.

"Alright DJ. Make your move." I said smirking. I have all of this planned out.

"Um... I'll put this card down faced down." He said, placing the card face down.

He seemed a but unsure of himself. Once again I'll have an easy Victory.

"Okay. My turn. I attack with white lighting." I said smirking.

"I think I can use this." DJ said showing me the card he had face down.

"Ok. You can use that." I said.

"Okay. And I think that wipes out the rest of your life points and.... wait! Did I just win?" DJ said shocked.

"Wait, what! No you didn't!" I defended.

"Yeah. The card reflects the attack to all of your monsters. And all of the are in attack mode."

"I.. didn't lose." I lied

"Ha! Admit it! I won." DJ said.

I looked up to see he had a sneaky smirk on his face. I felt myself blushing.

"Fine.... you did win." I said, flustered and embarrassed.

"Hey. You usually win. This is a first."DJ ssid smiling.

Heather began to complain.

"Why are we in loser class?" Heather complained" We won last time. Or didn't lose anyway."

"Chris said he needed first class today for a secret special guest" Sierra said."And what Chris needs-"

"Chris takes from us." Heather said.

Courtney sat down on Gwen's hand.

"Ahh! Sunburn! Ow!" Gwen said, blowing her red hand.

"Oops. Sorry. How do you end up with sunburn on one hand anyway?" Courtney asked.

"Ugh! I don't know!" Gwen groaned.

Cody then looked around, guilty. It must of had to do with him getting a photo with Gwen yesterday.

Courtney came back with some white bubbles substance in a bucket.

"Here. Soak your hand in this." Courtney offered Gwen.

Gwen put her red hand in the bucket.
Turns out. It was made out of green tea and brid poop.

DJ was falling asleep on my shoulder. Which I didn't mind. It was adorable.

Suddenly a pepper went flying around the room. It ended up hit Tyler in the face. Noah burst out laughing.

"Check it out, I'll shoot a pepper out of whichever nostril you choose." Owen suggested.

"Yeah. Cause one nose shake a day isn't enough." Noah said sarcastically.

"Aww.. but I'm out of milk." Owen whined.

"Hey Courtney, how much of that poop juice have you got left?" Noah asked.

"Excuse me gentlemen. I have to be.. anywhere but here." Alejandro said walking out.

Yeah. Leave you annoying jerk.

/Derick:"First Duncan, and now him. Duncan was bad enough, but at least Duncan didn't almost eliminate me. Good thing he won't be coming back any time soon." I smirked.\