Chapter 26: Taking a train, a horse, and a boat to Hawaii

I felt DJ lightly stroking his hand through my hair. I continued laying on his chest.

"Morning buddy." DJ smiled at me.

"Morning DJ." I said, lifting my head off his chest.

We got up and stretched. Man, I'm still tired, but I don't wanna fall back asleep. I'll be stuck sleeping on the sand.

Me and DJ gathered where Heather and Alejandro were.

Chris began complaining about his plane.

"The hot tub with my name spelt in Italian tiles, gone. My monogram sneakers, gone. My custom stubble trimmer, gone." Chris said in defeat.

"So, shall we continue the game?" Alejandro asked.

"Yeah, I second that. Totally." Heather backed up Alejandro.

"As usual, you two are thinking of nothing but yourselves." Chris glared.

"No offense Chris, but isn't that what you're doing right now?" I asked recieving a glare from Chris.

"Could we get some help over here?" Cody asked.

"What about the bigger humanity crisis. How am I supposed to keep this face fresh with out my mummy hyperbolic chamber?" Chris asked.

"Looks aren't everything Chris." I said.

"What rock have you been living under?" Chris said to me sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. I drew my attention to DJ. He had a slight upset look on his face.

"You alright DJ?" I asked.

"Yeah. Though, this long journey we've been on. It's been so long. I miss my mama." He told me, with a tear running down his face.

"Aww... come her big guy." I said, giving him a hug. I patted his back.

"I understand. But there's not many of us left. You'll see her sooner or later." I told him.

We released from our hug. I grabbed both of his hands.

"We'll keep fighting. We made it this far. Might as well win now." I smiled at him."We'll win the money together."

He gave me a smile with a tear in his eye. I wiped his tear away. Just like how they sing in the songs.

"And we'll donate part of the million to save your grandma." DJ smiled at me.

/Derick:"You know. I would've confessed my feelings sooner if I knew it would play out this well."\

/DJ:"He's just so smart and amazing. He's perfect. Not literally perfect, but perfect for me."\

We continued to smile at each other. I felt myself getting an overwhelming feeling of happiness. So I guess that would be called ecstacy. I felt my heart beating faster, but in a good way.

Suddenly, Chef came over with giant metal bus.

"Hey, my emergency kit! We're saved!" Chris cheered.

"And by 'We're saved' you mean you and Chef, right?" I said.

"That's right. Chef flies, I supervise." Chris told us. Of course.

"And we?" Alejandro asked.

"Will be competing to get to the island first using only your wits and whatever you find out here." Chris said.

"But we're in the middle of no where." Cody said.

"True. So check these fancy fancy GPS's I'm generously giving you." Chris said tossing everyone one except Sierra.