Chapter 27: The Good, The Bad, and the Unlucky

Chris began the next episode of the reality show

"Welcome back to Total Drama World Tour. Moments ago DJ came in last to the race to Hawaii and Alejandro and Cody tied for third in a boat sandwich. Tasty. During the break we set them to vent to the confessionals. Check it." Chris said.

/Derick:"Man. I totally thought me and DJ were going to win together. A-at least I'll still have his moral support."\

"You never mentioned a brother. José was it?" Heather started.

"He's not worth mentioning." Alejandro said.

"Go team Alejandro! He's even hotter in person." Sadie cheered

"Um. Chris. What's with the peanut gallery?" I asked.

"The peanut gallery is playing a major role in choosing a winner." Chris announced.

"Sweet. I guess we're all voting for the winner again." Duncan said.

"We're here for you Cody. Especially me. BELIEVE! " Sierra screamed.

Okay. I kind of want Alejandro to win the tie breaker. I could possibly beat Alejandro and Heather in a vote off. I'm the only nice choice left... sort of.

"But first, we gotta break the tie. Heather, you won the race to Hawaii so your reward is this advantage. You can pick the tie breaker yourself or you can let Alejandro or Cody do it." Chris told Heather.

"As if I'm gonna leave it up to them. I'll do it. Thank you." Heather said, arrogantly.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Chris said.

+

Chris introduced Heather to this machine which is how the tie breaker was going to be picked.

"Each ball inside our challenge booth has a different tie breaker on it. So, take your pick." Chris explained.

"Well. Isn't this fun." Heather said, going in.

Heather walked into the machine. It started dropping tiny balls on her. Heater came out coughing.

"No ball, no exit. Back you go." Chris started.

Heather then spit out a golf ball. Chris made Geoff read the ball that was covered in spit.

"Ew. Heather has selected  the traditional Hawaiian Fire Dance of Death." Geoff read. Well, I think we know what's going to happen from here.

+

Before I knew it, Alejandro and Cody were dressed in coconut bras, battling to save Heather.

In the end, Cody got smacked into the lake and eaten by a shark. Just for Sierra to save him. Even though she's crippled. She's very presitant.

+

Heather and Alejandro returned back on shore.

"Now that we got our final three, It's my pleasure to annouce the peanut gallery will not be voting for the winner." Chris announced.

I knew it sounded too easy. Man, I possibly would've won that vote off.

"What! But you said that we were gonna play a major role. MAJOR!" Courtney said, outraged.

"Yep. Just not in a votey, kinda way. Prepare to have your minds blown out by the most leathal challenge in Total Drama History. Heather Vs. Alejandro Vs Derick Vs The Volcano!" Chris annouced.

Um... what? How do we fight a Volcano?

"Back in the day, human sacrifices were tossed into kill waia volcano to appease the gods. Sadly the lawyers won't let me use real people as sacrifices. So, Derick, Heather and Alejandro will make sacrifice using the  island's most popular resources. Pineapples and driftwood. And to make it nice and symbolic. You guys have to make dummies of each other to dump into the volcano . Now to keep things interesting you get to pick 2 helpers." Chris explained.