Chapter 9: A work of art

Me and my team were enjoying the first class treatment. Or, almost all of us.

I was enjoying the breakfast, Lindsay was getting a pedicure. And DJ's breakfast just flung off of his fork.

I was sitting next to DJ enjoying the candy reward we got. Since there was no elimination. I'm gonna keep a stash of this candy.

"Ew. What is that smell?" Lindsay complained.

"It's my meatless bacon and egg alive breakfast. I'm never hurting another animal again." DJ said, putting down his fork.

"So now your a megan?" Lindsay asked.

"Vegan" DJ corrected." And don't tell Mama. She says vegans are chicken loving chickens."

"Oh. Well. Okay. I won't tell your mom. So, where do you think our next challenge is gonna be?" I asked.

Suddenly the plane began shifting in crazy directions.

We then hear Izzy on the loudspeaker.

"Ahem, This is your captain speaking. If you look out your window, you'll get to see what happens when a plane does a somersault."

"Give me that." Chef yelled on the intercom." Um, you might wanna hold onto something heavy."

I held on to DJ, who was holding on to the couch. The plane landed pretty crazy.

We got off the plane and met up with Chris.

"I didn't exactly get to prep my intro what with the unexpected water landing and all. I'm just gonna give all the highlights: France, City of Love, Art gallery, Filter, Lots of art work, priceless art work." Chris said flipping through flash cards.

"Eeeee! Paris! There's only guy I wanna share this with! The guy I've been dreaming of since we've been apart! Where's my Tyler!" Lindsay said excited. Tyler walked towards her

"Hey Linds" Tyler said.

"Are you sure that's you? 'Cause you look slightly different in my head." Lindsay asked.

"That's Tyler Lindsay." I said as I facepalmed.

"Do you always wear a tracksuit? Oh it doesn't matter cause us being in Paris together means one thing..."

"I know. I love-" Tyler started.

"SHOPPING ! I can pick out new clothes for you!" Lindsay squealed. Chris then shut her lips

"There's no time for shopping. The first challenge is about to start! Everyone in the Louve." Chris said.

"Um I believe you mean Louvre." Courtney corrected.

"Whatever, just go already." Chris demanded.

+

We all head inside the Louvre.

"Challenge time kids! Each team gets their very own famous sculptor, Team Victory. Yours is Rodan. The thinker. Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot, you guys get Venus de Milo." Chris said

"Ah Venus, Such beauty." Alejandro said.

"Calm down lover boy. Amazons, you ladies get the Statue of David. Here's how it works; it's up to you guys to find your statue hidden somewhere in he Loverer, ier." Chris said pronouncing 'Lourve' horribly.

"Well that shouldn't be too hard. The statues are big, plus I'm amazing at reading brochure maps." Courtney bragged.

"About that, Chef has broken the statues into pieces and hidden them. First team to find their pieces, race to the pyramid court and reassemble them wins." Chris said.