Chapter 7

Hello people. I would just like to say thank you for reading :) I truly to appreciate it.

***

    "What the...?" My voice trailed off as I realized that right in front of me there sat Jeff The Killer. My heart thundered on my chest as I remembered the intense fight we had had.

    Everyone had a confused expression written on their face. An awkward silence swallowed the room. I stood beside Slenderman, my palms sweaty as my nerves got worked up.

    "You know this child, Jeffrey?" Slenderman's voice sparked with interest, and his expressionless face turned toward Jeff.

    Jeff's face went from shocked to enflamed in just 5 seconds.

    "YOU!!" he hissed, pointing at me accusingly with his bowie knife. I took a step back, my breathing quickening.

    "W-what!?" I stammered, my legs numb as I backed away.

    "YOU ARE THAT FREAK THAT KEEPS ON GETTING IN MY WAY!" he slammed his knife into the table, standing up. Everyone just watched in puzzlement as they tried to understand what was going on.

    I couldn't speak, just back away from the furious Jeff. Slenderman stepped toward him, blocking him from getting near me.

    "You will not harm her." Slenderman ordered. Although he didn't have a face you could just hear the dominance in his voice.

    Jeff clenched his fist, looking up at Slenderman with an ominous glare.

    "This is stupid..." Jeff muttered, turning away with a snort. I stayed back, not uttering a single word.

    "Since you already know her, Jeff, she will be sharing a room with you. No complaining." Slenderman added.

    My heart stopped. Im sharing a room with him?! My facial expression must have been a nasty one because Slenderman asked, "Is there a problem?" I didn't want to irritate him, so I shook my head slowly.

    Jeff scowled, looking at me with contempt clouding his endless gaze. I looked away.

    "So let's have a proper introduction, shall we?" Slenderman said. I nodded, taking a deep breath.

    "This is (Y/N), she is going to be staying here unless she proves herself useless." he introduced me.

    I shuddered at his last sentence. What were they going to do if I ended up useless? I pushed the thought away. I wouldn't be useless. Hopefully.

    "This is BEN. He is the one I called earlier." he pointed to him and continued, "This is Eyeless Jack. Refer to him as EJ."

    EJ had a black liquid trickling from the empty eyeholes of his blue mask. It didn't have a mouth on the mask, either. He looked mysterious with his black hoodie on and black sweatpants, revealing no skin what so ever. I shivered at his creepy appearance, listening as Slenderman introduced me to another.

    "This is Masky," he said, gesturing to a guy with a white mask on and a brown colored coat.

    "This is Hoodie." Hoodie was creepy. He had a yellow hood on and all you could see were red eyes and a mouth. It looked like eyes and a mouth just floating in a black void. Hoodie waved and I shyly waved back.

    "And there are some others that you will meet throughout your time staying here." Slenderman finished.

    "EJ was the one that brought you here. Only Jeff, EJ, and I know about your power. It will stay that way until you learn how to use it properly. Training starts tomorrow. BEN, show her around."