Chapter 14

JEFF POV

    I watched as her breathing evened out into sleep. I was still pissed off at her. Why? I didn't know. But that's just how it worked.

    I hated her. She drove me crazy. I wanted to slit her throat. But Slenderman would kill me if I hurt her.

    Actually, to be honest, I didn't know how I felt about her. All I knew was that she bothered me for some reason.

    I groaned and grabbed my knife, storming off. I was even more pissed off when I realized I didn't go too far to keep an eye on (Y/N).

    The only reason you don't want her dead now is because you want to be the one to kill her. I reassured myself.

    Why did I hate her so much, though? That was a mystery to me. I guessed it was because she was so aggravating, especially when she got too close.

    I growled quietly and muttered curse words before plunging my knife into a tree nearby.

    I recalled her hallucination, or what I thought was an hallucination. I stared at her sleeping form from afar and wondered why she had one so vivid. I remembered how the monster she mentioned said that it was her best friend and that she would never be alone while it was around.

    Did she have that hallucination because she was afraid of being alone? That had to be the only conclusion. It must've been because she had been alone most of her life, locked away in the darkness.

    I didn't care, though. She only ever got in my way, so there was no reason to care whatsoever.

    I shrugged to myself, and thought about other things. I didn't want her to barge in on my thoughts as she did my life.

    I wondered where we should go in the morning. I also wondered if Slenderman knew he was sending us right into the Volliars territory. Knowing Slenderman, he probably did.

    What a little *sshole. I thought, clenching my fists and tightening my grip on my knife.

    It's like every time (Y/N) was around, we were captured and chained. There was another reason why I hated her. I rolled my eyes.

    A few minutes later I decided I should get some sleep, because the next day was going to be a long one.

    I trudged back to the fire, glancing at (Y/N) for a split second before sitting down and leaning against the tree. I stared off into the night and soon drifted off to sleep.

***

Sorry for the short chapter! How are you guys enjoying it so far? I can't wait to update it tomorrow. If you want to, vote, but y'know you do you.

Thorn, Out