About ( Y/N ) ( L/N )

Okay, Before we start, some of you guys are probably from my other book, Angels Halo ( Tenya Iida x Reader ), if you are, then thanks for reading this book an the other one! If you're not from that book, please read it, our engine boy needs some love too, but also thanks for reading this one! Now, onto ( Y/N ) ( L/N )!

First Name : ( Y/N )
Last Name  : ( L/N )
Birth             : ( Your bithday ) / XXXX
Gender          : Female * Sorry if you're male, ;-;*
Age               : 16
Quirk(s)        : 1) Lightning Dash
                         2) Lightning Weapon Creation

1st Quirk Description

( Y/N ) ( L/N ) Has 2 quirks, both being a lightning type quirk.

For her first quirk is Lightning Dash.
Which means, she could Run/Travel/Dash anywhere in the speed of lightning.
The quirk is good for dodging attacks or running away, or just plain old running.

*Update*

Added a new thing to do with this quirk.

( Y/N ) can also put speed into objects. For example, like throwing a ball, ( Y/N ) can put the speed into the ball to make it faster. It also increases the time for it to stay in the air.

Do you guys even get what i'm saying? xd

Weakness

The quirk uses her energy to Dash/Run/Travel

So the more she Dash/Run/Travel, it makes her lose her energy bit by bit.

When she overuses it, she could go in a deel sleep and not wake up for a few hours, or maybe a day.

2nd Quirk Description

For her second quirk, she could make any type of weapons out of lightning

Just like what Endeavour did in the 2nd season where he fought the Nomu's at Hosu.

( You know, like, he's creating an arrow out of fire. Like that, but make it electricity-ish )

This quirk is good for combat, or just to scare people.

Weakness

If she overuses her quirk, there will be heat coming inside her body,

So basically just like overheating yourself and you'll burn to ashes from the inside.