Chapter IV, Nice Break At The Cafe

It was finally another day, the entrance exam for U.A starts soon, I got up from my bed as it was already a Satuday morning. For the past school days, all I had been doing was hanging out with Kaminari, guess it's time to do something different for once.

After I did my morning routine and worn some outdoor clothes, I took my purse, a small bag and went downstairs to the living room, only to see nobody there, "That's strange. Theres always somebody at the living room at this time." I said to myself as I walked to the kitchen, also seeing nobody there but a note on the counter,

___________________________________________________________________________
Dear ( Y/N ),

Me, your brother are going shopping at the toy store today and your father is at hero work. Me and your brother will be back soon, so if you're planning to go out, then message me first. Thank you.

-Mom
___________________________________________________________________________

"You know you could've just texted me on the phone instead of placing a note on the counter right mom?" I said to myself as I placed the note back. I took out my phone to text my mom to say that I was going out, which she said 'Sure' since she was alredy coming back from the store.

  As I head out of the house, I began walking downtown to the cafe that's nearby my neighbourhood while listening to some music on my earphones, cough, I meant Air Pods, air pods. Nah i'm just kidding. I'm broke. Familiar faces of my fellow neighbours and friends passed by, said hi, and continued walking.

  When I finally reached my destination, I went inside the cafe, I ordered a cup of coffee, chocolate muffins and a cookie and sat down at an empty table. I sat down in the same position for a while to listen to the music that I was playing, snd finally opening my phone to check out on my social media.

  "Nothing new, nothing new." I said as I kept scrolling down and down until I was already bored at checking social media and waited for the food as I listen to my music.

  Few minutes passed and my order finally came. After the waitress placed down my food and drink, I thanked her an began eating and drinking while I was watching some youtube videos, that is until somebody tapped my shoulder, "( Y/N )~~" A voice said as he opened one of my ear buds, "Eh?" I said as I turned to the figure that was standing beside me,

  "Hey ( Y/N )! Good to see ya!" Kaminari said as he took out a hand and waved, "Pikachu? What are you doing here?" I said as I grabbed the war bud that he was holding, "Well, obviously, I came here to eat. Just suprised that I got to see you. Couldn't resist to say hi." He said as he stuck out his tongue a little.

  "So can I sit?" He said as he pointed to the empty seat that was infront of me, "Yeah sure." I said which I got a little 'Thanks' after, "Suprising to see you here Pikachu. I thought you were the type to go for fast food." I said as I turned off my phone, "Yeah.. no. This is where I usually go." He said, soon, a waiter came by and placed his food down.

    We both talked for a while about life and stuff that is until we were interrupted by a phone call from Kaminari's phone, "Whoops, gotta take this." He said as he got up, "Mkay." I said as I ate my cookie while I wait for this pokemon to come back.

  Probably two minuets or more had passed until he finally came back, "So, who was it?" I said as I ate the last bit of my cookie, "Ah, just my mom. She's asking me to come back soon." He said as he munched on his food, "Seriously? Do adults not know what a text is?" I said as I glared into my now empty plate, "That's what I thought too whenever my mother does that!" He said, "Well, our minds think alike. Just the fact that i'm more smarter than you, dunce face." I said as I tapped my head, which got both of us laughing.

  It was finally time for Kaminari to go back, since I also had nothing to do, why not follow him home? Seems a little creepy but okay, "Hey, the entrance exam for U.A starts soon. Hope to see you there." He said, "Yeah. Hope you pass." I said as I nudged his elbow, "Thanks. Hope you do too." He said as he nudged mine back.

   Both of us had a long conversation, like I mean, very long conversation about dumb stuff, we were so lost in the conversation we accidentally passed his house, "So, see you soon?" I said, "Yeah. See you." He said as he opened the gate to his house, I waved him goodbye and went on my way home.

________________________________________________________

  When I was finally back home, I changed into my indoor clothing, which is something comfortable like a T-Shirt and shorts, and went straight into the music room to play the piano. I opened the door to see a very clean music room, with nobody inside, that cause I locked it so nobody could do anything to my precious piano.

   I let my hands slide on the covers and finally opening it later on, "Alright.. guess I'll give my custom music a shot." I said as I went to some drawers to find my custom sheet music, "Ther it is." I said as I took it out and going back to the piano with it, "Alright, let's do this."

  * After some bootiful moosic that was played by the bootiful ( Y/N ) ( L/N ) uwu *

"That wasn't so bad.." I said after I fiinished my music, then hearing some claps later on, which was by my father who was leaning next to the now opened door, "Bravo, bravo." He said, "Daaad what are you doing here?" I said as I got up from the seat, "Well, your mother made some cookies downstairs, and when you didn't respond when she called you, I knew that you would be here." He said as he entered the room and gave me a head pat.

  "Alright. But wait, aren't you doing hero work?" I said confusedly, "Ah well I was only patrolling. Nothing much, plus it was only for a while anyway." He said, "Suuuureee...." I said as I passed my dad and went outside to get some cookies.

"There you are, ( Y/N ). I was calling like a madman just now." My mother said when she spotted my coming down the flight of stairs, "Ah, yeah, sorry mom. Was playing the piano just now." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck, "Alright. Well, get some cookies that I made. Hope you like it." She said as she handed me a plate with 7 cookies on it, "Alright, free food!" I said as I ate one of the cookies.

____________________________________

"( Y/N )?! Why are you crying?!" My mothr said as she quickly get some tissues from the tissu box, "Mom.. these are the best cookies ever.." I said as I tried to not cry at how the chocolate chips from the cookies melted into my mouth, "Jeez, you're giving me a heart attack! Can you not do that anymore?" She said as she wiped of the tears, "You're just like your dad." She said as she crossed her arms, which made me laugh and for my dad shouting from the living room telling her that he heard her.

Oh dear lord, how this family is amazing.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"AUTHOR CHAN, YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE WILLING TO DO ANOTHER BOOK, IT'S BEEN 5 DAYS WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS?!"

I KNOW I'M SORRY.

I was sobbing just not because my weekend of 1 week is already over and it's back to school. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!

I don't like this ;c