Chapter XV : Missed Out

"Damn you random blondie!" I yelled in my thoughts, 'Wait can't I just use my quirk- I CAN USE MY QUIRK!' As I finally realized that I had a quirk, I used my quirk to dash back up the cliff,

   "HEY! WHO WAS THE ONE WHO PUSHED ME! YOU'RE DEAD I TELL YOU!" I shouted and then I hear a response from a distance, "Oh sorry- didn't see you there just now. Guess you were too short for me to see." It was a man with blue-grey eyes and blonde hair, 'Oh he's dead meat once I see him again'

   As I finished my thought, I felt a short pang on my lungs, 'Ah crap, I overused my quirk a bit too much' It was getting quite hot so I took out my UA Jacket ( Idk I think it's a jacket, or maybe a sweatshirt ) and tied it on my waist.
'Right, i'm also still in the game' and resumed the race as I held onto the ropes and monkey bar my way through, ( Okay literally I lost my english thoughout quarantine ),

*Okay mini timeskip to the end of the race, I did this in a previous edit BUT I LOST MY PROGRESS- Thanks computer for being useless , nothing much happend during the landmine scene so :V*

When I finished the race, I was already dead, not like I wasn't before anyways. We had a short break before we resume the other games, so I went out to get water to cool me down.

  While I was drinking, I hear a distant calling of my name somewhere, "Who the hell-" right when I turned around, I was already tackled down by someone, "Hey! Get off me!" I said as I try to shove the person above me off, "( Y/N )! Long time no see!", "Meiko?" I said, "That's me!"

As she got off me, she helped me stand back up, "Meiko! You're here! And you look.. different..!" I said in shock, "Yeah, I kinda changed my style when you left for U.A" She said as she rubbed her neck, "Oh.. well, it's great to see you again!" I said.

From that, we decided to catch up on what we missed after such a long time and went to grab some takoyaki until the end of my break.

——————

Just how many times does my computer have to act up on me.. like seriously 😔 I like gave up after it crashed 4 times but here it is now since i'm writing it on phone ;^;