Chapter V : Let's Start, Entrance Exam

After a few weeks of normal school, today is finally the day for the entrance exam for U.A Academy.

I quickly got up from my bed at 5 in the morning and started doing my morning routine, 'Maybe I woke up a little too early,' I thought as I brushed my teeth and soon spitting it out.

After an hour of my morning routine, which is like, almost all the part of it is looking for clothes to wear for the entrance exam, which is just a ( F/C ) tanktop, Black jacket and some black track pants. When i'm finished packing the clothes, I wore my school uniform and wnt downstairs and made myself breakfast.

The breakfast is jut simple, it's just cereal. I can't cook. Okay, moving on. As I eat my breakfast, the same time as i'm scrolling through social media, 'Seriously, what the heck is going on in social media these days?' I thought as I amde a weird face and kept scrolling through my phone.

When i'm done eating breakfast and checking on social media, I texted Kaminari to see whether he's awake. He didn't read my message, so I assumed that he was asleep. I closed my phone and went back upstairs to chill in my bedroom and wait till it's 7.

——————— Tuturu ———————

It's finally 6:59, aka 7. I got up from my bed that I was laying on and went out of my bedroom, said goodbye to my dad, mom and little brother downstairs and went to the outside world to the U.A entrace exam. That is hosted at the school.

On my way there, Kaminari eventually saw me walking by and decided to walk with me to U.A. The both of us talked about random things and memes, "Uweeh, we're already here." I said as I looked up at the school, "I know right. This is amazing!" He said in excitement and gave me a thumbs up.

We walked inside together, took our number cards and went inside the room where we are suppose to be. I took a seat beside Kaminari and waited for the show to start. I looked at Kaminari only to see that he was looking back at me, "Were you starring?" I said with a glare, "N-No ma'am!" He said as he pulled out his hands in defense. I only gave him a smile and looked back upfront to see the hero Present Mic on stage.

   While Present Mic was explaining the rules, I looked down at my card and saw that I had block B, 'Alright I guess.' I thought. Soon, it was time for us fellow students to change out of our uniforms and enter the fake city to destroy some robots. I said my goodbyes to Kaminari and we both parted ways as he was in a different block.

——————————————————

When I finally reached the fake city, I looked around to see if there was anyone I recognize, it was a 'no'. "Well, atleast I get to see how many people are here." I said to myself. After stretching and doing some warm ups, I walked to the gate where everyone was. I decided to squish through the people to get to the front, but one guy blocked my way and said, "Hey kid, no cutting." I gave him a glare and replied, "Whatever you say." I said as I fake pouted. From the corner of my eye, I could see him smirking, 'I'll show whose boss' I thought as I got in a running stance.

Finally, when the gate opened, I straight away used my first quirk, Lightning Dash, to dash my way out from the crowd. I was now first from all the people. I stopped using my quirk and started running regularly. Up ahead, I saw a two point robot. I smiled and started using my second quirk to create a lightning sword and then using my first quirk to dash my way to the robot before anyone could get my robot. I slashed the robot into two peices and then running to find a new robot.

I kept doing the same thing, but creating different types of weapons. That is until my arms started to heat up from the inside, "Ah crap. I only have 72 points." I said as I kept running to find a different bot. I dashed my way ontop of a roof to take a break as I was getting tired from using my first quirk.

"5 minutes!" Present Mic yelled, I looked to the sky and thought, 'I guess 72 points is enough?'. I decided to get it to 80 points as there was only 3 minutes left. I got up and went my way to hunt for a few other bots.

When the time had come, the exams were finally over. I only got it to 76 points sadly as other people were stealing my kills. I didn't change back into my uniform because I was lazy as hecc and also too tired to even change. I called my dad to see whether he could pick me up which he replied with a 'Sure'.

I waited for him at the front. Kaminari said that he was walking home so I said, "Yeah, okay. My dad's picking me up." Which he replied with an 'Aww' and said, "Well then, I guess I'll see you at school?" Which I only nodded. We said our goodbyes and he started walking home alone while I waited for my dad to pick me up.

Few minutes after Kaminari left, my dad finally arrived. I got in the front seat of the car and later, he drove the car back home, "So, how many points did you get?" He asked, "76. People kept stealing my kills so I didn't manage to get 80." I said, "76 points, thats good. You can still get into U.A with that many points." He said as he kept his eyes on the road, "Hmm, sure hope so." I said.

When we finally reached home, I threw myself onto the sofa at the living room ( How though? ). "Aah, feels good to rest on something soft again." I said. My mother, who was sitting down on another sofa beside the sofa that I was laying down on said, "( Y/N ), do you even have manners?" She said in disgust, "Sorry." I said as I stuck out a little bit par5 of my tongue.

——————————————————————

   Few weeks has passed by and i'm still waiting for the letter to arrived, "When is the letter gonna come?!" I said, "You'll just have to wait, ( Y/N )." My dad who was beside me said. I let out a long groan, and stopped when the doorbell rang.
My dad answered the door and came in with a big smile, "Look what just came in?" He said as he pulled out the letter from U.A "THE LETTER!" I said in joy, "Go and read it inside your room. Tell me the news after." He said as he gave me the letter.

   I quickly took the letter and went into my room. I quickly tried to open the letter by hand, no hope. I had to use scissors. Once it's finally opened, a small device was inside the letter, "What's this?" I said as I took out the device, "How do you-" I was cut of when the small device popped out a screen.

  The person who was in the screen was none other than All Might, "Young ( L/N ), you scored 76 points for villan attack, and 20 rescue points. All total in 96 points! You are the first person to almost reached a hundred points so far! Out of all the people that passed the exams, you passed in first place! Congratulations, Young ( L/N )." He said.

"Holy crap, first place?!" I said in shock, "This is amazing!" I cheered. After All Might showed the rankings, first place was quite shocking to me. I got out of my room and saw my dad looking at me like 'Well? What's the result', "First place." I said, "First place? You did better than your own dad." He said as he looked defeated, "Congratulations, ( Y/N ), I'm very proud of you." He said as he gave me a tight hug, "Too tight!" I said as I felt like I was suffocating.

  "So, why don't we celebrate?" He said as we both walked downstairs, "Yeah!" I said in joy.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Holy crap. How long has it been? I know I said that I was willing to make another book, turns out I was a failure, oof. I seriously need to update often. No pushy pushy, just need to write down a schedule to when to update my books.

But I'm seriously sorry. Nothing is going on in my life, so that's a first. :P