Chapter XIII : School Festival

Hawks is baby istg 🥺🥺🥺

Also i've been dead for a while now snsgsv. I WANNA BE ACTIVE BUT I CANT SHSH i'm sorry if this chapters a little forced but it's been so long ever since the last update and I really like this book, I don't wanna give it up now and dissapoint you guys since I've read all the comments and you guys seem to really like it so 🥺

   Today is the day that I was discharged from the hospital. The doctor told me not to overuse my quirk again.. but no promises I guess.

My mom picked me up and discharged me from the hospital and we're driving home now, "Oh yeah mom, I forgot to tell you, ever since the USJ incident, schools been canceled today," I said, "Oh? Well then, I guess you're not skipping school. Once we reach home, you can take a shower and rest. We won't be doing much today anyway. If you have homework to do, you can do it after you've rested." She said, her eyes focused on the road, "Alright. Hey, when is dad coming home?" I asked, "He should be home late at night. He's got a day off tommorow and the day after so that's a good thing." She answered.

   As the car was silent, only the radio talking, I rested back on my seat and looked out the window, 'I wonder how it will do tommorow?' I thought, not realising that we reached home already.

   *Timeskip next day,*

   Today was just as normal. Nothing much new besides school starting again. Kaminari and I walked our way to school just as usual, "Hey Kaminari, do you mind if we stop by to get a drink first?" I asked, we were still early, so it should be fine, "Sure. Are you gonna buy me a drink too?" He asked, "In your dreams. Buy your own drinks." I said as I smacked his head lightly.

   I bought myself a juice box, nothing much. But it's all I need for now,
"( Y/N )" Kaminari called, "Yeah?" I said, "Are you doing alright? It just feels weird that you blacked out of nowhere and show up to school a day after," He said, "How is that weird? I'm pretty sure I've got enough rest after a day. It's only a blackout after all." I said with a smile. He smiled back and decided to leave that subject and we both walked to school normally, while laughing at weird jokes or looking at memes.

   Once we arrived to class, almost everyone was there already. It was only 10 minutes before class starts, so it's quite shocking seeing everyone here, we both sat at our usual places and waited for class to start.

   As the door to the class opened, revealing Mr Aizawa covered in bandages, we were all shocked that he still decided to teach even thought he's.. like that. "Good morning." He said, 'He can even talk!?' I thought. "Mr Aizawa! Are you alright?!" Iida said, "I'm fine, what i'm going to tell you is, that it's not over yet." Mr Aizawa replied, 'Oh shit. What is it now..' I thought.

"The school sports festival is nearby" Mr Aizawa said.

"It's a normal school event!" The class cheered. I was just sitting down on my desk, relieved that it's not some expedition or something. As so many
chit-chattering, Mr Aizawa was explaining on whats it about.

But your author is lazy to include it.. so.. ;>

  It was lunch now, Kaminari decided that he will go and recess with his other friends since he didn't have the time to hang out with them, so I'm here, alone, on the rooftop. That is until my cellphone rang, it was Meiko, ( Baby Meiko is back 🥺 )

   "Meiko! Hey! How are you doing?" I asked, "I'm doing fine ( Y/N ), I heard that U.A got attacked by villans, are you okay?! I'm sorry I didn't reach out sooner.." she said, "Yeah, i'm doing fine, sorry to make you worry.. haha," I said as I ate my lunch, "Hey how are you calling me at this time?" I asked, "Shiketsu got a day off ever since the attack on U.A happened. Even though were far apart from eachother, the principle said that it's best if we didn't go to school." She said.

  Some back story here, while in middle school your good friend, Meiko, if you guys remembered, she appeared a few chapters ago, and I just kinda forget about her after that lololol.

  Ever since you applied for U.A, Meiko applied for Shiketsu since she thinks that U.A is too good for her. It was sad, but hey, whatever floats her boat. You both still keep in touch, I just never included that the book since, like I said before, I forgot she existed lol, back to the story dhdh

"I see.. sorry to cause your school trouble.." I said, "No no! Don't apologize
( Y/N )! It's not your fault the villans attacked. After all, All Might is working there too," she said, "Aha.. oh. The bell rang, I gotta go. But before that, my school is having a sports festival tommorow.. you wanna come and watch?" I asked, "I would love to! I'll finally get to see you again! I'm willing to skip school just to watch you!" she said, with her bubbly attitude, "Meiko... I really appreciate that, thank you. Goodbye, I'll see you tommrow.' I said with a smile on my face.

   As I turned off my phone, I threw away my leftovers and head back to class
with a happy face, 'Geez Meiko.. you really are a true friend.' I said, laughing at the thought. Tommorow is a big day and I hope ot goes well.

—————

  I was back home now. And I informed my mother about the sports festival right when I saw her, she got worried and said, "Are you sure you wanna go? You're still recovering aren't you?" She asked, "It's only a blackout, I'm sure I can handle it." I said sarcastically, "If you're bringing sarcasm into this, i'm gonna have to say no." She said in a serious tone, "I'm joking!" I panicked . She laughed a bit and said,

"Well. If you say so. Dinners almost ready. Take a shower and come down to help me set the tables. Also call your dad once you're done" she said, "Alright Mrs-Bossy-Pants." I said under my breath, "What was that?" She asked in an angry tone, "Nothing!" I said as I ran upstairs with my quirk. "This girl.." she said, "She really is just like her dad."