Chapter XIV : Meeting Fate

The next day has arrived, and it's the Sports Festival today! I got up from bed and got ready as fast as I can, despite not being late. My parents and brother were at the living room when I was already down,

"Sweetheart! You ready for the sports festival today?" My dad said. Since the sports festival started, hero's were given a day off to go to the sports festival and scout for future interns, "Hell yeah I'm ready!" I said with confidence.

"How are you guys so energetic..." My mom said, "It's just exciting!" Me and my dad both said, "We better get going. Your lunch is already packed in your bag just incase you don't forget." My mom said, "Okay, thanks mom!" I said as I ran over to grab my school bag.

Once we were all ready, we all went out, of course, by saying goodbye to my ( C/N ) before we went out.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

   When we arrived, I had to go take my attendance first and then change tomy sports uniform. I said goodbye to my parents and brother before heading the opposite direction.

   When I was done changing and taking my attendance, I walked to the room where my class is suppose to go. As I took a turn, I bumped into someone, "Ouch!" I winced, "Are you okay?" It was a male, he sounds familiar..

   "I'm.. fine. What are you doing here ( E/B/F )?" I said coldly when I finally realized who the male was, "Ahh.. well I thought of wondering around the school y'know? Maybe to see you one last time?" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I told you, I don't want to see you again. Now get lost. This place is a restricted area for non U.A students." I said.

"Now now, ( Y/N ) don't be like that! What happened to good old sweet
( Y/N ) that I know and love?" He said as he grabbed my hand, "Let me go! I'm not your girlfriend anymore! And if you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated you lying peice of shit!" I said as I struggled to release myself out of his grasp, "Foul words, that's no good for a woman." He said before pinning me against the wall, that gave me an advantage of using my quirk to dash away from him.

  When I was out of sight, I walked to the teachers lounge and reported the incident. As I got out of the lounge room, I ran to the waiting room where my class was using my quirk. I was already a few minutes late.

    I bursted through the door, making a loud slam. When I looked around, it looked like they were having a fight in the middle of the room, "Sorry I'm late!" I said, "T-Thats okay. We we're just about to go anyway." Kirishima said. I covered my red face as everyone got out of the room, "( Y/N )! Great entrance!" Kaminari said, "Oh shut up." I said as I walked away alongside with the rest of the class.

   "Hey! Pay attention, audiences, swarm mass media! This years high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A sports festival is about to begin! It's time for the students to enter the first year stage!" Present Mic shouted as our class walked out.

   The arena was packed with hero's and people. It felt like it was an actual arena to the death, 'So many people!' I thought . As I looked at the hero section, I saw my dad waving at me, of course, I waved back with a smile.

   "Okay! It's time for the player pledge!" Midnight shouted, "What is Mr's Midnight wearing?" Kirishima whispered, "That's an R-Rated hero for you.." Kaminari responded, 'How is she allowed to teach at a highschool with that hero costume?' I thought as I sweat dropped

   "Representing the students is ( Y/N ) ( L/N ) from class 1-A!" Midnight said, 'Oh shit that's me.' I thought as everyone was now staring at me, "Uhm.. I pledge... that we will do our best for our school and everyone today." I said. "Uhm.. that's all from me I guess." I said. When everyone clapped, I got down from the stage and got back in my class line.

  "Good pledge." Kaminari said with a grin, "I don't know whether I should take that compliment serious or as a joke."  I said, My face not impressed at the compliment, "Take it however you like." He shrugged.

   "The games will be starting soon! Students be prepared...!" Midnight said as a big screen behind her started showing the games, "This years game is..!" She said, when the screen stopped, Midnight announced the game is "Obstacle Race."

After Midnight read out the rules abs explanation for the game, we all took our places and waited at the doors. 'I could just use my quirk and get out of here. It's hot.' I thought since theres literally 11 classes put in one place tight space together.

"Everyone are you ready?!" Midnight shouted, and after a few seconds if silence.. "Start!" As the doors ooened I immediately used my quirk to dash out of here, but right as I got out of the doors, I was already frozen to the ground, "What the-" I looked at who the culprit is, and it was Todoroki since he was the only one running, "Oh okay then, I guess we're playing aggressively." I said as I crafted two swords and freed my feet from the ice.

Many people were already infront of me, but that dosen't matter since most o thrm can't beat my quirk. After I freed myself, I dashed away to first place, and began running normally so I don't overuse my quirk and save it for the rest of the games.

"Todoroki that was unfair what the hell?!" I yelled at the two colored Canadian Flag haired boy. He only replied with a glare and that made me pissed, 'Who hell does this dude think he is?!' I thought. But right beforr I could look infront, I bumped into something.. metal? As I looked at what it is, it was a robot. A robot from the entrance exam.

"Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with the first barrier.. Robo Inferno!" Present Mic said through the mic, "They couldn't think of a better name?" I said. Someone beside me giggled at the joke but stopped afterwards, 'Well I guess the teachers not playing nice.' I thought while I made two more swords since the other pair disappeared in thin air. 'Then it can't be helped.'

I slashed through the robots, left and right, I looked behind me and saw that people were stunned at my moves, "What are you guys looking at?! Robots are about to destroy your asses!" I said and began running away. "( L/N )
( Y/N ) takes first place! As expected from the one who placed first in the entrance exam!" Mic said,

With another glace behind, I saw more people catching up, 'Well shit.' My thoughts were cut when I looked back infront and saw a huge pit and I immediately stopped running, my feet are at the edge of the cliff, 'Hopefully nobody pushes me down,' I thought as I tried to step back but was blocked by someone, "Im sorry it has to be like this." It was a blonde male with grey eyes, "W-What?" He didnt respond only to push me off the edge, "OH COME ON!" I yelled as I fell off the cliff.

"And just like that ( L/N ) ( Y/N ) is down! Will she get back up?! Who knows!" Mic said, 'Damm you random blondie!'

And thats how ( L/N ) ( Y/N ) died. The end.

—————————

Im kidding this isn't the end lol. Theres more to it 😔✌️