Chapter VII : Bento's and Training

It was another day at U.A. First period was English with Present Mic. It wasn't as much fun as I expected since all the questions were easy. I knew the answers, but didn't bother to answer, 'So Boring.' I thought as I placed my head on my hands and waited for the time to pass by.

  Few classes later, mathematics was torture, it was finally lunch. I packed my things and place them in my book bag and grabebd my bento that I made myself and went to Kaminari's table to wait for him while he was packing.

"So.. where should we sit?" I said as we entered the cafeteria, "The place is packed already? That's fast.." Kaminari said as he tried to look around for an empty seat, "Well, since there's no other place, I guess we should sit at the rooftop?" I said, "You know where it is?" Kaminari asked, "Yeah. Follow me." I said happily as I skipped to the stairs that leads to the rooftop.

   When we both reached the rooftop, it was a little bit windy, making it to be cold a little. As I sat at the edge of the roof, I dangled my legs as I happily open up my homemade bento, "Uweh, that looks nice.." Kaminari said as he stared at my bento. Inside the bento was 3 octupus cut sausages, eggs, mash potatoes and rice. Also with chopsticks. ( what is that thing in the right side?? )

"Is that homemade?" Kaminari asked, "Yeah it is

"Is that homemade?" Kaminari asked, "Yeah it is." I responded as I took a bite put of the rice and eggs, "Nice! You made them?" He asked again, "Yeah, I did." I responded with my mouth full. There was silence after that until I spoke out, "You want some?" Which gave Kaminari quite the shock,

  "Me? Oh no, no thanks. You can have it. I mean, if you insist that I could have some then I guess it shouldn't hurt right? Oh what am I saying?" Kaminari said as he buried his face in his hands, "I'll take that as a yes." I said as I took some rice and place the egg on top, "Here." I said as I pointed the food at him.

* Kaminari's P.O.V *

'Eh? What? Is she feeding me? Should I take the chopsticks? Or do I just eat it? Oh god..' the thought in my head were splurting everywhere I didn't know what to do. Just no not make it awkward I did the decision that was most likely reasonable,p. Just eat it right of the chopsticks.

  I chewed the food for a while until it finally hit me, "Oh god, this is amazing!" I said in excitement, "Well, that's my cooking for you." ( Y/N ) said as she rubbed the back of her neck, "If you don't mind, can you uh, make me one, t-
tommorow?" I stuttered, "Yeah, I don't mind at all!" ( Y/N ) said happily, what is this aura that she has?!

  The both of us ate and talked at the same time as we have much to talk about, "So, how are your guitar skills? Going good?" ( Y/N ) asked as she swallowed her food, "Yeah. It's going good." I said, "Hey, you should come over to my house next time, we could play some instruments there." She said, "Eh? That's quick that you're inviting me to your house!" I said shockingly, "I'm not inviting you yet, dummy. I'm only telling you. Besides, I'm sure my dad would freak out once he sees that I have a boy coming over to my house." She said as she ate her food. I could only laugh as a response.