Chapter III, Listening To Music

*EDITED*

Edit the dads age cause I never learned math.
Edit 2 ( 13th October 2020 ) : edited parents marrige because 14 year old me CANNOT MATH ISTG I WANNA CRY THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UP FOR A YEAR AND I DIDNT NOTICE

I'm crying thankyou to the person that pointed out that 5 years didn't make sense in my dm's since he's literally your biological dad 😭 ( ya'll weren't an accident I swEAR )

As the final bell rang, you walked up to the third floor to where the club rooms are and went inside the music club room and waited for Kaminari inside. The club room isn't locked since Kaminari had the club leaders permission to use the club room, and also because he's a good friend of Kaminari. The leader said we have an hour to use it and then we must lock it and give the key back tommorow.

"Uwaa. Theres so many instruments. Wonder who bought these.." I said as I grabbed a drum stick, "( Y/N ) i'm here. Sory to keep you waiting." Kaminari said as he entered the room, "It's fine. I just got here." I said as I placed down the drum stick to it's original place.

Once Kaminari got his instrument, which is a guitar, I sat down next to him and listened to the music he is playing, "You sure can play the guitar, huh? How long have you been playing it?" I asked, "Hmm, about 2 to 3 years I think." He answered. I noded to the answer and continued to listen to the music.

A few minutes have passed by, music playing softly and me just sitting down with a nice smile on my face just listening to it. Only music was playing until Kaminari stopped playing and spoke up, "Hm, ( Y/N ), I've been wondering. Do you play any instruments?" He asked, "Yeah, I play the piano." I answered, "Really? Cool! Do you mind showing?" He asked again, "Ah well.. sure I guess." I said as I got up and headed to the piano whoch Kaminari tailed along,

"I got to warn you, I may screw up sometimes. I've only been learning it for about a year and not really improved for a couple of weeks.." I said as I sat down on the seat, "It's alright. I screw up sometimes on the guitar too." He said as he sat down on the ground, "Alright, here I go." I said as I placed my hands on the keys and started playing a soft music.

After about 2 minutes of playing the piano, the song had finally finished, "Ah.. lucky me that I didn't screw up." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck, "Woah! You're amazing! And yet you call that not improved?" He said as he clapped his hands, "Hey, stop clapping, it's embarrassing.." I said as I covered my tomato red face, "Ahaha, alright alright." He aid as he stopped clapping.

After fooling around in the club room for a few minutes, an hour has already been done, "Ehh?! That was fast.." Kaminari said as he placed down the harmonica that he was playing, "Yeah. Time flies quickly when you have fun." I said as I scratched my head, "Oh well. Time to go home. My dad is waiting for me." I said as I picked up my bookbag, "Yeah my parents are waiting for me too. Guess we gotta go huh?" He said as he picked up his bookbg, "Yeah. See you tomorrow?" I said as I opened the door, "Yeah. See you." He said as we both walked outside together. Later, going seperate ways.

  Once I had reached home, I saw my dad who was outside the house doing gardening work, "Hey sweetheart. Good to see you back." He said as he rubbed my head, "Hey dad. I'm home." I said as I hugged him, "Now that you're home, why not go change and help your dad do some gardening work?" He said as he poked my cheek, "Alright. Also, no poking. You know I hate it when you poke me when you are using your gardening gloves." I said as I wiped of the dirt stain that my dad gave me. He laughed it off and said that he will be waiting at the backyard which I said 'Okay' and went upstairs to change.

* Third Person P.O.V *

Have I ever mentioned that ( Y/N )'s dad is a pro hero? No? Alright. Let's talk about that while ( Y/N ) is changing. ( Y/N )'s dad who is ( D/N  ) *Dad Name* ( L/N ) and known as ( D/H/N ) * Dad Hero Name * is a pro hero who is ranked 16 among all the pro heroes. His age is 41, not so young anymore. Oof.

His quirk is your first quirk, "Lightning Dash". So basicalky can do what you can do, but in a more, pro-er way. So that means when he's a pro hero, he gets a lot of money. Whoch also means, he is rich. Mmm money money money.

Alright, now ( Y/N ) is done changing. Back to her P.O.V!

* ( Y/N )'s P.O.V *

When i'm finally down changing, I headed to the backyard where my dad was, he was planting some flowers, "Dad. I'm changed, now, how can I help you?" I said as I walked to my dad, "Ah, okay. I want you to help me plant some flowers, our backyard isn't gonna look so empty now with flowers." He said as he pointed to where the flower seeds are, "Sure sure. Could do that," I said as I grabbed the tools, seeds and other stuff that you need to plant a flower and started doing my job.

After so many seeds planted at the side of the fence, our job was finally done, "Yay! Finally our backyard wont look so empty now," I said as I rolled around the grass, "Now now, ( Y/N ), if you do that, you know mom is gonna get mad when she sees you with dirt on your back," He said as he poked me with his gardening gloves, "Dad! No more poking me with that gardening glove!" I pouted, which made my dad laughed again, "Alright alright. No more. No promises though." He said as he walked inside after removing his shoes, "Now, go change into your pajamas. You know mommy dosen't wanna see her daughter covered in dirt." He said as he walked upstairs.

After I took another bath and putting on my pajamas, I headed to the music room to play the piano, which my cat, ( C /N ) * Cat Name * and my little brother who is turning 8 this year joined in, "( Y/N ), can you teach me how to play the piano?" My little brother asked, "Ah well, sure. I guess I could." I said as I walked to tthe grand piano that is placed in the middle of the music room, "So, let me teach you the basics.." "Kids! Time for dinner!" My mom interrupted us by yelling from the kitchen , "Coming!" Both me and my brother said together.

  " ( Y/N ) dear, you said that you wan't to become a pro hero like me and your dad right?" Mom said, "Yeah. I do." I answered after swallowing my food, "Well, you know that your dad is a pro hero, he could enroll you into U.A right away without you having to take the practical exams you know?" She said as she ate her food, "Yeah I know mom, but I feel like just doing the exams is more fun that just going straight away into it. Besides, I have no idea whether i'm capable of getting into U.A or not." I said with my mouth full, which got my mother to sat to not to talk with my mouth full.

  "Alright. I guess you could take the exams. Although just enrolling you into U.A is much easier, you decided to go tothe hard way huh?" She said with a chuckle in the end. Soon, after we ate our food, we had our spare time to do homework and the brushing our teeth then going to bed.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Heyyoooooo uwuwuwuwu

Thanks for reading the third chapter! Sorry it's been two days. ( COuGh tHaT FeLt sO sHorT ) . But here it is! Huehuehuee. It's fun doing my own fiction than just copying from the anime. jeEz.

Also, more facts about ( Y/N ) and her parents, ( Aka your fictional parents )

( M/N ) ( mom name ) and ( D/N ) has been married for 16 years
( D/N ) fell for ( M/N ) when she just had her first time being a pro hero
( D/N ) and ( M/N ) are very rich. ( oo la la )

You live in a freaking mansion.
You have a cat named ( C/N )
You have a little brother that's named ( B/N ) * Brother name *

Yeah I guess thats all.
Probably will have more information in the future.
Okay now, byee uuwwuu