Chapter VIII : Calling For Class Representative! ( PT 1 )

When it was the next day, I got ready for my second day at U.A. It sounds like a typical day, so nothing special to be excited about.

  I went downstairs to the kitchen to cook some lunch for me and Kaminari. It wasen't exactly a promise when I said that I would make him lunch today, but hey, if I remember then I'll do it.

  There were only me making the sounds, where everywhere in this mansion is very silent, 'Where is everybody? And isn't dad suppose to be home?' I thought as I placed the now cooked food and placed them neatly into the bento. I wrapped it up in a nice yellow cloth for Kaminari's and mine a ( F/C ) cloth. * F/C = Favourite Color *

   I picked up the lunches and placed them into my bookbag that was hung up on a key hanger in the living room, 'That's unusual, dad is always at the living room... oh ( Y/N ), you're overthinking it. Maybe he just went to work early.' I thought as I inhaled my breath and exhaled after about 10 seconds.

  After I calmed down from overthinking about dad, I grabbed my bookbag and went outside to walk to school. I didn't bother to wait for Kaminari today since he is always late, meh, I'll apologise later if I see him around at school. While Iw as walking, I decided to listen to some music from my phone. I plugged in my earphones to the phone and the earbuds to both of my ears and began listneing to my favourite music.

  Jumping around and skipping to school is a lot more fun than just plain walking, but it was already over when I finally reached the school. Only to see that the gates are covered with medias and news reporters, "What is going on he-"
When I was about to ask a question, the gates of U.A suddenly went closed, "WHAT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GO IN NOW?! Mr Aizawa is gonna sue me for sure.." I said as I tried to find another way in, "My ID Card wont work.. I have ro find another way."

  After searching for a few seconds, I couldn't find another way in, "Ugh, press medias." I said to myself as I sat down on the ground, "Wait.." When I got up, I looked at the bus, 'That should do it.' I said as I climbed ontop of the bus, "Let's hope this works." I said as I got up on the bus, "Hey girl! Don't get ontop of that bus, you might get injured!" One of the people said, "Hey, look who you're talking to, a student in the hero course. The first on the entrance exam. I can't get injured by this bus." I said as I got into stance and charged up my quirk, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" He said along with 'Get off my bus!'

   Once I was fully charged, I ran and jumped to the peach wall. Succeded, but nearly fell. When I helped myself up, I said to the press,

  "Oi stupid. Don't cross the barrier. I don't want this to happen again, ya got that?" I said to the lady. She only stared at me in shock but I ignored her and went into the school.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Mr Aizawa said as he stood to the front, "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." He said. I carefully tried not to laugh at Mr Aizawa's comment on Bakugo, "And Midoriya, you setteled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk."

"I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya." He said, 'Such powerful words! As expected from a hero..!' I thought, "Now let's let down to homeroom buisness. Sorry about the late notice but today, I'll have you.." He said, 'What is it?! Another test!?' I thought.

"Decide on a class representative." He continued, 'Now that's normal!' I thought once again. And now, the cass is filled with people who want to be the class representative. I didn't bother to raise my hand because I know that I am not capable of becoming one.

"Silence please!" Somebody said. I looked over to the back and saw a guy with blue navy hair with glasses, 'So he's the loud one.' I thought, "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not w job for just anyone who wants to do it. It js a calling that requiers the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." He said.

"Hm yes nice speech there, glasses." I said. Soon, the class started to look over to me, "If we have to host an election judging by our trust, I wouldn't really recommend that. We all have only been schooling here for two days, and still haven't gained anybody's trust yet." I said, "But, an election sounds like a good idea." I continued.

"Yeah, true, but wouldn't everyone just vote for themselves?" A red spiked haired man asked, "Don't you think that is precisely why whoever recieves multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr Aizawa?" He asked, "I don't care as long as you decide before homeroom is over." Mr Aizawa said as he fell to sleep.

..........

Finally, a few minutes later, everybody gave their vote. Midoriya Izuku with three votes, and me with 2. "Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" The pomeranian shouted as he got uo from his seat, "Wouldn't want a class representative with anger issues." I said as I looked at my nails, "Mind repeating that for me, bitch?!" He shouted at my face, "I said, Woun't want a class representative with anger issues. You deaf?" I said as I gave him a side-eyed look. He soon setteled down in his seat.

"Then, the class representative is Midoriya and the deputy class rep will be ( L/N )." Mr Aizawa said, "Jeez, why would that someone vote for me? I'm not class rep material." I said as I placed a hand on my hip.

Soon lunch rolled round, I took the two wrapped bentos and went to the rooftop to wait for Kaminari. When I sat down, I left my feet dangling on the edge and began playing with my phone that was in my pocket. I kept waiting until I heard the door behind me started making a sound, I looked at the back and saw Kaminari.

"Yo." I said as I patted my hand down beside me, basically just telling him to sit beside me. He soon got the message and went to sit next to me, "Here, made it this morning." I said as I gave him his yellow clothed bento, "No way! You actually made me one!?" He said in excitement, "Couldn't let another student starve." I said as I placed my phone in my pocket and unwrapped the ( F/C ) cloth from my bento.

After I opened the cover, I looked at Kaminari ashe started to put the food close to his nose and took a nice wiff of the smell, "Smells nice?" I said, "Of course..." He said in satisfaction. I gave a little giggle and began eating my own food.

The two ofus began talking about stuff, "So, Class Rep," Kaminari said as he nudged my shoulder, "What do you think you would do as one?" He said, "I have no idea. And now that I think about it, I think it was you who voted for me, weren't you?" I said as I gave a little smug, "Ahah, you guess it ri-"

Just right before Kaminari could finish his sentence, the school alarms suddenly rang, "What the?" I said, "What's going on?" I said as I got up, "( Y/N ), look!" Kaminari said as he pointed to the gates, "How did they broke in?!" I said, "We have to go. We cant jump from this 10 plus story building."

I quickly packed my things, and so did Kaminari and we both rushed down the stairs only to see that it was crowded

"Oh shit.."