Chapter II, Apologies

Ahh Mondays. What's worse than Mondays? Seeing your ex at school on a Monday after he cheated on you with another woman. Yeah, that's bad. After I ate my breakfast and said goodbye to my Dad, I went out and walked to school.

While I was walking, my mind wondering off somewhere, I heard someone screaming my name, "( Y/N )! ( Y/N )! Wait up!" . I turned around to see who the heck is calling me, turns out to be my friend, Meiko.

Meiko and I have been friends for a long time, wouldn't say childhood friend, just like, good friends. She has long snowy white hair that is tied in a ponytail, blue eyes and she's the same height as me. Her quirk is 'Snow'. She could produce snow from the palms or her two hands.

  After she finally catch up to me, we both walked to school together, "So, ( Y/N ), why are you not walking with your boyfriend?" She asked, "Uhm well, he cheated on me with another woman, so he's now my ex.." I answered, feeling angry about thinking about him, "Ahh.. well.. i'm sorry for you, ( Y/N ).." She said as she rubbed my back, "It's okay! I'll treat you my lunch! How 'bout it?" She said as she crossed her arms feeling proud, I slowly nodded my head in a 'yes' and saying 'thank you' afterwards and then finally continuing our way to school.

  When we finally arrived, we both removed our outdoor shoes and replaced them with out school shoes and went seperate ways to our classes after we said goodbye. While I was walking, somebody else called my name, 'Why is my name so popular today?' I thought as I looked behind to see who's calling me, 'Ah... shit.'

  I quickly walked away from him and ignoring his calles, but sadly, he caught up to me by blocking my way to class, "Hey, I need to talk to you, please?" He said as he tried to place his hand on my shoulder which I quickly swatted his hand away, "No." I said and left him.

  Sadly though, me and him are in the same class, so every period, he tried to ask me whether ai coukd talk to him, which oblivously the answer is 'No'.

  Once it was lunch, I decided to find Kaminari, since he's in this school aswell. I told Meiko about it and she just gave me a sinister smile and said 'Okay' in a very satanic way, 'Scary' I thought. Just having that sinister face in my mind already gives me the chills down my spine.

I walked around the school to see where his class is, "Ah there it is!" I said to myself as I ran to his class. Near to the front door of the class, I accidentally bumped into somebody's chest, "Sorry! That was an accident!" I said as I looked at the person who I bumped into, "Oh, hey ( Y/N )! You found my class." Kaminari said, "Oh! Kaminari! Sorry, uh, let me, um, help you up." I said as I grabbed his hand to help him up, which he kindly accepted.

  When we arrived to the cafeteria, I decided to go buy lunch while Kaminari finds us a seat. On the que, my ex tried to talk to me again, "( Y/N ) please.. I swear she means nothing." He said, 'This guy wont leave me' I thought as a tick mark appeared on my forehead,

"C'mon ( Y/N ) please.. give me another chance"

Tick.

"You can't ignore me forever you know?"

Tick.

"Please? I'm sorry."

Snap.

"Well, if she means nothing, the why did you cheat on me with her?!" I snapped, making the whole cafeteria silent, "You're not sorry and I won't give you a second chance! I don't trust liars!" I said, my eyes were starting to tear up which I quickly wiped them off, "Stay away.. Stay away!" I screamed as I ran away to the exit and made my way to the school rooftop.

'He won't find me here..' I thought as I let out a little sniffle, "I can't trust him.." I said as I looked down to my shoes, my mind being hazy, but soon, I was snapped when the doors to the rooftop opened, "There you are, ( Y/N )." Said a familiar voice, "Kaminari.."

"Shh, it's okay. Everything will be okay." He said as he hugged me, 'This is weird but I like it. He's warm..' I thought as I hugged him back, smuggling my face into his chest, 'What the hell am I doing?'

* Kaminari's P.O.V *

'Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap! A girl is in my arms!' I thought excitedly, 'Okay Denki, don't ruin the moment! Just keep quiet and let her do whatever she want's' I thought again.

As I was about to rub her back, she pulled off, "Ah.. sorry, that must've been weird huh? Letting a person you just met into your arms." ( Y/N ) said as she wiped of a tear from her eye, "It's fine. Besides, it's nice having a person in your arms anyway." I said with a little blush on my cheeks and avoiding eye contact with her.

  When Ait got really awkward, I decided to take a glance at her, 'She's blushing!' The thought in my head made me snort out, "Pfft, you're so cute when you blush." I said out loud, which got me to shut my own mouth and blush at whatever the crap I just said.

  Soon, we we're both tomatoes. When it got really awkward, I decided to speak up, "Uhm so, well, uh, I was wondering, um, do you, like, want to go to the music room after school? You know, to listen to music?" I stuttered, but soon calmed down when she responded, "Uhm, s-sure"

  When the bell rang, telling us that it's time for class, we both walked down the stairs and I walked her to her class and soon returning to mine.

'English is now..' I thought as I sat at my desk, "Hey, Kaminari! You know that girl at the cafeteria just now? You know, the one that screamed?" My friend said, "Yeah, what about her?" I asked, "I don't know man, seems just like you knew her when you began to chase her when she ran out of the cafeteria. You two close or what?" He asked, "We're not that close, but yeah, I do know her." I responded and soon the teacher entered the classroom asking us to sit down and began the lesson.

'Well I guess we'll meet at the music room after school then.'