Chapter X : A Fight With The Villans

Oh? Whats this? A new chapter ever since July of 2019??? What took 6 months? Well.. uh.. stuff. Tbh, i'm just lazy.

I yawned as I got out of the bus holding Kaminari's hand, "Where are we again?" I said as I let out another yawn, "We're at the USJ, ( Y/N ), let's go, we're already late!" He said as he ran, I got dragged.

when we were already inside the USJ, there was a pro hero, named Thirteen, talking about the USJ. It got bored so I dozed off a bit that is when someone yelled out, "Watch out! Villans are here!"

I snapped back to reality and see what's going on, "Is this part of this training?" I said, "I don't think so!" Kaminari answered, "Thirteen, get the sudents out of the USJ!" Mr Aizawa shouted as hard wind was blowing.

When Thirteen ran to open the doors, a shadow stopped us from going further to the doors, "Nice to meet you, we are the League of Villans. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, U.A Highschool." He exclaimed,

'League of Villans? The hell? They some gangsters or something?' I thought in my mind, not impressed by his introduction, "In order to have All Might the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." He continued.

'Oh they're after All Might. No wonder.' I thought, still unimpressed. Then suddenly, the shadow dude started using his quirk to create a big wall of shadows the it started sucking us into it.

"Hey! Stop that! I wanna be on the ground dammit!" I yelled, then suddenly, ai was at a different place. It was dark with a little bit of light coming through. "Am I in a building? But where?" I talked to myself as I got up and looked out of the window, "Im still at USJ.. that means.." I said, then hearing footsteps running towards my direction,

I used my quirk to avoid the attack, "You're good! As expected from a U.A Student..." A man with dual blades said, "Thanks, but I gotta save my friends from runts like you, so bye!" I said as I ran away, "Hey! I'm not done with you!" The man shouted as he chased me around the building.

'This guy is fast.. but not as fast as me!' I thought as I stopped running as I reached a wall, I was cornerd, "Now.. theres.. no more running you runt.." the man said as he got closer, "This is the end of your pathetic school and heroes!" He screamed as he swung his sword, but was stopped when an explosion hit his face.

"You stupid or something?! You placed first in the exams and you nearly got yourself killed you dumbass!" Someone yelled, It was Bakugo. That guy with the explosion powers, "I was about to do something you dimwit! You had to ruin the moment?!" I yelled back, "HUH?! WHO YOU CALLING 'DIMWIT'!?!" This time he screamed at my face, "Guys, guys! This is no time to fight with your allies!" A guy with red spikey hair said as he broke us two apart.

"He started it! Tell him to apologize!" I said, "Apologize?! I don't apologize to dumbasses like you!" He yelled, "I'm not a dumbass! You're the dumbass here you immature brat!" I yelled back.

When the time came, we both were quiet, "Finally you guys are quiet. Theres villans attacking our class and I don't wanna die at the start of the year!" The red spiked hair exclaimed, his name is Kirishima. "Alright fine, I won't apologize though, I just wanna get this done with." I said as I walked away,

"W-Wait! Where are you going?" Kirishima asked, "Theres gotta be more villans here in this building, i'll go clear them out, you guys do whatever you want I guess." I said as I ran down the stairs.

After a while I was finally at the ground floor. Took 5 floors to reach down, 'You could've just jumped out the window right? Oh shut up brain.' I thought as I ran to help the others,

Can they leave? All Might isn't gonna be here anyway.