Chapter I

Running,

Panting,

Running,

Panting,

You ran for your life when you went to your now, ex boyfriend's house,

"You cheater! I knew I couldn't trust you!" You said as you slammed shut his front door and ran for your life, ignoring his calls and your mind asking you a lot of questions.

'Why?'

'I thought I could trust him?'

'Was this all a lie?'

You ran and ran until you've recahed the neighbourhood park, 'I could lose him here..' You thought as you started walking around the park, heading to a tree to sit under since it was burning outside.

After a few minutes passed, there was no sign of him coming after you, "He probably gave up.." You said as you got up and looked around, just in case if he's at the park, but still no sign.

You wiped off the tears from your eyes and breathed in and out to calm yourself down, "I seriously need to get home. I need to keep my mind off him.."

__________________________________________________

* ( Y/N )'s P.O.V *

As I walked around the park, trying to find my way to the train station to get home, I heard a nice calming music playing from a guitar, 'Well, wouldn't hurt to listen...'

My legs moved on their own to wherever the music was playing, and finally, I reached to a bench. A male, that looked about my age, with yellow blonde hair with a lightning streak infront, was playing the music. As I took a seat behind him, I started to close my eyes and listen to the nice calming music.

Soon, the music was over when I heard the guitar wasn't playing, I opend my eyes and randomly blurted out, "That was a nice song you played just now," which I quickly placed my hand on my mouth and started to panic in the inside, soon I started to get a nice response, "Heh, thanks."

When I was about to take my leave, I saw the blonde sat next to me, "Nice to meet ya, I'm Denki Kaminari." He said as he took out his hand for me to shake, "I'm ( Y/N ) ( L/N ).. nice to meet you too." I said as I shook his hand, we both stared at each other in silence until he spoke up,

"So.. what's a pretty lady like you doing here?" He said as he placed his guitar beside him, "Ah well.. long story.. uhm.. I don't know whether I should tell you, since you know, you're a stranger." I said awkwardly, "It's fine, I don't mind." He said with a smile, 'Weird, but okay. Guess I'll tell him.'

"Um well.. my now 'ex boyfriend', he well.. he lives in this neighborhood, and when I went to his house uh.. he was um.. chilling with another woman." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck, from th look of his face, he looks like he understands, "Ah.. so he was cheating huh?" He said as he placed his hand on his chin, looking like he's interested in the story I was telling, "Yeah. You got that right." I responded with a frown,

For a while, there was only silence, "Hm.. now when I think about it, your name and face looks familiar.." he said, "Eh? Do I look like someone you know?" I questioned, "Probably..." he said as he led out a long 'Hmm'..

..

..

..

"Oh now that clicked!" He aaid as he snapped his fingers, ( Heh, thanos snap. ), "You're the girl that helped me out on dating advice the other day!" He said as he fingergunned me, "Eh?! You're that guy?" I said in shock, "Yeah!" Soon, we both started asking eachother questions like, 'So, how was the date?', 'Did it work?' , 'Will you use those pickup lines someday or never?' And so on.

Turns out, me and Kaminari go to the same school, but don't have the same class. We both don't even join the same club, "I'm planning to go to U.A soon and be a hero! How about you? What's your future?" He said excitedly, "I actually plan the same thing, weird right?" I answered, "Ehh?! If so, then what's your quirk?" He said in a more excited way,
"Quirks actually." I said as I crossed my arms and made a proud face,

"Uwaa!? You have two quirks?!" He said like he was mind blowned, which he was, "Yup." Soon, I started explaining him about the two quirks I have.

After the quirk conversation, I checked the time in my phone and realised that it was getting late, so I said goodbye to Kaminari and went home, feeling better and forgetting about my ex,

   'Tommorow's Monday.. he'll probably try to apologize to me, which I know, I would 't let him back in my arms.'

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

WOOO NEW BOOK. YEET.

wow, okay, hope you guys like this, seriously, I tried my best to think about something that isn't like Angel's Halo.

but, thanks for reading! uwuwuwuwuwuwuw