Chapter XVI : Meiko

- Mild swearing but I think you guys know that already -

   "So Meiko, why'd you change your style after I left?" I asked as I leaned on a fence bar, "Well, I don't know really. Just being without you feels weird, cause like, I got my style from you, and just putting on that kind of style without you just dosen't feel right." She answered as she ate a takoyaki, "So I decided to change it up a bit. Oh! I grew my hair out a little too, did you notice?" She asked, her voice muffled from the takoyaki, "Please don't speak with your mouth full.." I sweatdropped.

   "Hm.. but truth to be told, I really did miss you seeing in person. We have much to talk about but I highly doubt we'll have enough time for that," She said as she rubbed the back of her head. "I really did miss tlking to you in person too. It's stressing here at U.A I feel like I need a room to breathe, jeez." I sighed, "Oh be right back, I'm gonna throw this trash away," Meiko said as she walked away to the trash bin.

   While minding my owm buisness, I realised that there were a lot of pro heroes here, especially the newest ones. I guess they really took intrest in the first years since we basically survived a real villan attack. I sighed as I looked out at the festival stalls.

   "Yo ( Y/N )," Someone called, 'Are you f*cking kidding me-' "Weren't the heroes supposed to take you away, ( E/B/F) ?" I said, "Well, you know me, sly, slick, all that." He smirked, "Ugh.. why can't you just leave me alone?! Were not a couple anymore. You cheated, I hated you, get over it. I don't want you anymore!" I yelled, but not too loud so that I don't cause drama, "Don't be like that," he came closer, "Don't make me do it, ( E/B/F ). I don't want to hurt somebody here."

Right before I could taze him, someone knocked him out for me, "Sorry, was he bothering you?" A girl with red hair and green eyes asked, "H-huh? Oh.. yeah he was. Thanks for that." I said as I looked at his unconscious body, "No need. Are you from 1-A?" She asked, "Yeah I am," "Itsuka Kendo, I'm from 1-B" She said as she took out a hand for me to shake, "( L/N ) ( Y/N )", I took her hand and shook it.

From a distance, we can here yelling from a group of boys, one being from the blonde boy who pushed me down the cliff, Kendo sighed, "Sorry, I have to go. They're making a mess again. I'll see you later at the games" She waved and walked over to the boys.

"( Y/N ' I'm back! Geez, this place is so big it's almost impossible to find a trash can here." She said as she placed her hands on her hips, "Well then, the games are about to start soon, are you gonna go?" She asked, "Oh, yeah I will. I'll walk you to the audience seats first though." I said, "Oh my what a gentlewoman you are. Didn't know you had it in you," She smirked, "Oh shut up." I said as I playfully punched her.