Chapter IX : Calling For Class Representative! ( PT 2 )

"Oh shit..." you said as you looked at the panicked students as they try to get to the exit.

The halls were filled with screams of 'Hurry up!' And 'Don't push!', or maybe just normal shouting, "Kaminari, let's get back on the roof shall we?" You said as you look to your left, seeing nobody, turned to the right is the same thing, "Eh? Kaminari?" You said as you looked for the blonde and found him stuck in the crowd alongside rock boy, "Kaminari!" You shouted.

When you took one step infront, you were instantly shoved in the crowd, "That hurts!" You said as the person infront of you accidentally stepped on your foot, "Can you guys calm down?!" You shouted, but nobody listened, 'I wanna go home...'

Just then, someone floated and spun around to the front, 'The hell?' You thought as you looked at the person, it turned out to be that navy blue haired kid who was the only who wore glasses in your class, "Everyone, everything's fine! It's just the media! There's nothing to panic about! Everything is fine!" He said, or maybe yelled.

"This is U.A. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." He said. Finally everyone calmed down, 'Finally..' you thought as you gave out a big sigh of relief. It was soon that the police took over the situation outside the school and everyone was going back to class.

After your class has picked the Class Representative, which was you and Midoriya, it's time to pick the class officers, for who knows why we need them.

"N-Now it's time to pick the o-other class o-oficers.. But first, can I say something?" Midoriya said, "I think...that Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all! He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way, I think it would be best for Iida to do it." He said.

  And that's when everyone was agreeing to whatever Midoriya said, "You're wasting time. I don't care what you do. Just hurry up and do it." Said Mr Aizawa as he awoken from his slumber, but went back to sleeping afterwards, 'I like this guy.' You thought.

  And when Iida was decided as class rep, everything was normal afterwards and the both of you made an election for the class officers.

  ***Bada pappa pa, i'm lovin' it**

"For todays hero basics training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me and one more person," said Mr Aizawa, "Excuse me, but what are we doing today?" Said tape boy, "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." Mr Aizawa said as he pulled out a card that says "Rescue" in blue.

  "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because these are probablt costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off campus, so were taking a bus. That's all, start getting ready."

As I got up from my seat and grabbed my number for my costume, I changed into it and waited outside for Mr Aizawa.

   Everything was well and normal until Iida blew a whistle, "Class 1-A gather round! For two lines by your studen numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" He said, 'Loud' you thought.

   Sady for him, the bus was in a different form that what he expected. You, being you, sat next to Kaminari as he was your only friend. You didn't bother to listen to what conversation they were having and just made yourself comfortable and slept with music playing from your earphones.

  *Kaminari's P.O.V*

When we finally arrived, I got up from my seat and followed the rest outside, but then I realised, "( Y/N )?" I said as I looked behind, seeing a sleeping ( Y/N ). I snorted out a laugh as I saw a little drool coming out of her mouth.

  "( Y/N ), wake up, we're already here." I said as I poked her cheek, only to get a murmured response, "5 more minutes.. dad.."

...

..

.

CUTENESS OVERLOAD OVER 100%. Oh my god, this is so cute. I just gotta wake her up and that's it, nothing else.

"( Y/N ).. I'm not your dad." I said as I rock her body back and fourth, but that's getting her to curl up to a tougher position.

"C'mon...( Y/N )..!" I said as I shook her harder, and finally, she woke up. "Where are we?" She said, "We're in wonderland my princess,"I said as I offered her a hand, "Wonderland? Looks like i'm in a bus." She said, "Oh no, we're definately in wonderland." I said.

She took my hand and I lead her out of the bus, "Kaminari, what took you so long?" Said Mr Aizawa, "She was hard to wake up, sir.." I respond as I scratched the back of my head, "Whatever. Alright, everybody in the USJ."