END

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Love is patient. If you truly love a person, even after years of being away from each other... you'll still come running home to them.

Love is kind. If you love somebody, you will forgive them no matter what they've done, because if Jesus knew how to forgive, why can't we? Love will always understand.

It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. If you love somebody... hindi ka magtatanim ng galit sa kanya. Hindi mo bibilangin ang pagkakamali niya. Dahil ang tunay na nagmamahal, nagpapatawad. Ang tunay na nagmamahal, walang galit ang puso.

It always protects.

Always trusts.

Always hopes.

Always perseveres.

Love never fails.

Like Daffney and Darlin, their love story wasn't like in the movies or in fairytales. Minsan sa buhay, kailangan muna nating malayo sa mga taong minamahal natin para malaman natin ang tunay na halaga natin sa buhay nila. Dahil ang pag-ibig... hindi naman 'yan puro saya lang. There will always be ups and downs and challenges you have to surpass... but even after all those struggles in a relationship, if you truly love somebody, if it's truly the love that was meant for you... the love that God destined... then that love will never fail you.

That love will always come back to you.

Thank you if you've reached this part, meaning you already finished reading the We Happened duology. To whoever is reading this, thank you. I appreciate you so much. Thank you for all the votes, comments and tweets. I super appreciate it and your love for this story.

Love you all. Hope you'll support the next one x