intro

❝ He's not a man

❝ He's not a man. He's a weapon. All of them are. Never forget that. ❞

-

For the past ten years, he was an instrument of death. He carried out paid murders. Pulled the trigger whenever it was ordered. Pointed his gun at whoever it was ordered.

For her whole life, she was an instrument of power. She was shaped to act a certain way. Paraded like a prized object instead of a person with emotions. Taught to act charming only with people who could offer her something in return.

He was one of the best assassins in the world.

She was the daughter of a man who was planning to conquer the world.

Byun Baekhyun was a killer, not a protector, but that was exactly what he ended up doing. He couldn't say no when he was ordered to watch over the daughter of a controversial politician. She was the epitome of everything that he despised and a mission that he couldn't wait to be over with, but then her father's connections to numerous terrorist attacks and to the unusual rise of criminal activities in the country, turned him in to a wanted person and her in to a billion won worth target.

Kwon Jaeyi never cared about anyone but herself, but that was the way that she learned how to survive in this world. She knew that everyone around her was full of secrets, she had her own too and she was good at hiding them from other people and pretending like they didn't exist. She liked living blissfuly unaware of certain things, but she was forced to change when she ended up under the care of a mysterious group of criminals. With her father suddenly becoming the most hated person in the world, everyone trying to stick a knife in to her back and a conspiracy to uncover, the only hope that she can hold on to, are two simple words;

'' Find Macau. ''

The night comes for those who aren't careful, but the murderous shadow, always standing right behind the ice princess, is much scarier than any other evil in this world.

-

They don't know what he's made of and how far he's prepared to go.

They don't know what pain and anger will turn her in to.

The princess and the killer won't go down without a fight.

-

A MULTIFANDOM CRIME AU

COMING SOON