five

straighten your back and raise your head. your enemies are watching

 your enemies are watching

-

They say that you're a monster. 

I wonder, is that true? 

What is really hiding behind those dark eyes of yours?

'' Hey, you! Yeah, you! With the busted face and the dirty clothing! ''

Just like that, my day started with my good mood plummeting down to horrible. My features twisted in to a cringe, I turned around and tried to go back in to Baekhyun's hut. I wasn't planning to answer to a call like that, even if it was true. I didn't look my best lately, but it wasn't my fault. My personal stylists were all the way back in Seoul and here in Quanhai, people didn't even seem to understand what the word 'style' meant. Baekhyun told me that I was only wasting my time by trying to make myself look presentable, but he wasn't one to talk, since he would look good even wearing a potato sack. It wasn't fair. It really wasn't fair.

'' Stop trying to sneak away! Do we have to come all the way there and drag you by your greasy ponytaIl?! ''

A scowl formed on my face, I turned around and glared at the girls that were trying to get my attention. They saw me once I stepped out of Baekhyun's hut that morning. They were sitting on another poorly built wooden pier and cleaning fish. Their arms were covered in blood almost up to their shoulders and judging from the looks of it, some of it was still there from days before. Their eyes were shining in curiosity and they were waving their fish cleaning knives around and trying to convince me to come closer. 

In the end my curiosity got the best of me and I reluctantly approached them. I was twirling a strand of my dark hair around my finger and my lips were stretched in a fake smile. '' Oh, you were talking to me? I totally didn't get that from the rude words that you used to call me! I thought that you were talking to each other! ''