three

for those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. there is but one rule: hunt or be hunted

 there is but one rule: hunt or be hunted

-

I'm on a boat. 

How the heck did I end up on a boat?

'' Help! Somebody help! ''

'' How did you even get up there? ''

The sun was shining high up on the clear blue sky and the sea was calm and peaceful. Seagulls were flying low above the waves and a gentle breeze was playing with my hair. You could see dolphins, jumping out of the water by the large ship that was steadily sailing through the waves. There was no sight of land on the horizon, only another lonely fishing boat that was headed in the opposite direction as we were. 

The only thing disrupting the peaceful day at sea, were my loud and terrified screams. I was holding on to the lock of a small container crane, hanging above the ground and calling for help. How did I end up in that situation? I all started when I woke up to the sound of some guy banging on the door of my room and telling me that he brought me breakfast. At first I instantly remembered the events of the previous day and got a little suspicious, but I told myself that he was probably another friend of my bodyguard Baekhyun. Then I opened the door and saw the PK-47 that was hanging on his shoulder. 

'' How am I supposed to trust a guy with a machine gun and my favourite brand of cereal? '' I furiously screamed towards Baekhyun. I was still hanging on the crane lock above the ship deck, while he was standing there together with the guy with the machine gun and a group of his other friends. They chased me all through the boat until they finally managed to surround me. That was when I noticed the crane lock that was hanging in the air above me. The problem was that once I held on to it, it started moving and rising up in the air. '' I know a trap when I see one! ''

'' I can't believe that I made a mistake by being too nice! '' the guy with the machine gun yelled back now and pointed towards me with anger. His dirty blonde hair was drenched because of the bowl of cereal that I threw at him to cause a diversion and escape from my room. He even had a cut on the side of his forehead where it hit his head before landing on the ground. '' Is that what I get for giving you my cabin?! You should be thanking me! ''