4

Whoever is calling while I'm asleep can literally suck my ass. I open my eyes to see I'm in an unfamiliar room. I sit up and all the memories come flooding back. Colby let me sleep in his room last night since it was late.

I check my phone to see who was calling me and it was Brennen. I had ten missed calls from him and at least twenty from Skyler. I call Brennen back so he doesn't freak out. "Breann, thank god. you okay?"  He asked worriedly when he picked up on the first ring.

"I'm fine and tell Sky I'm okay. I was out late with a few people and I crashed at their place." I explain to him. "Sky told me how you went to hang out with Colby and them. She got scared when you didn't come home." I smile when I hear Colby's name, but feel bad I didn't tell Sky.

"Yeah, just tell her I'll be home soon." I tell him as he sighs. "How's Colby? You two hitting it off?" He asked changing the subject. "This is why I hate you. I'm hanging up now Brennen. Thanks for waking me up." I hang up while looking around.

It was noon and I need to get up. I stand up and see that I'm wearing Colby's shirt and sweats. I walk out of his room to use the bathroom and I bump into someone. I look up to see Colby's pretty face looking down at me.

"Oh hey I was about to check to see if you were doing okay." He smiled at me. "I'm doing perfect now." After a few minutes of us staring at each other like idiots, Aaron's dog, buddy, barked causing us to jump.

"Um, I can change real quick and give your clothes back." I tell him breaking the silence. "No, its okay. They look better on you anyway." He flirts making me smile. I looked over to see Sam and Corey looking at us. They squealed and hid behind a door.

Colby and I looked at each other again and laughed. I get my clothes and we go outside. "Thanks again for everything." I smile as I go to my car. "It was a pleasure. Now I have to try to get these tattoos off me." He joked making me laugh.

"Yeah, have fun with that." He laughed and looked down. "Wanna hang out sometime, just us two?" He scratched his neck so I knew he was nervous. "Of course Colbs. Just call me." I wrap my arms around his neck, giving him a hug.

He wraps his arms around my waist as he buries his head in my neck. "Drive home safe Bree." I smile at the nickname as I get in my car and drive home. I walk into the apartment to Skyler watching Netflix. She looks over at me and smiles. She jumps up from the couch and runs over to me.

"I thought you died." She's always likes this. "I was just sleeping over at Colby's." I tell her sitting on the couch. She looks at my clothes and smirks. "Oh, how'd that go?" She smirked as I hit her. "Nothing happened, he let me sleep his bed while he slept on the couch and he let sleep in his clothes." I say as she squeals.

She was always excited about this stuff, she's like a little girl. "You two would be so cute together." I blush thinking about it. It'd be too soon though because we met each other a couple days ago. "I know last night was a long night for you so I figured we could have a Netflix day and rest." I agree as we get comfortable.

Colby's clothes still smell like him so every time I  get the chance I sniff it. Now I sound like a weirdo, love that. As we were watching our show I saw her texting somebody. "Sky... Who are you texting?" I ask as she blushes.

"Jake." My jaw dropped. "Jake? As in Jake Webber?" She nods her head as I get excited now. Now talk about a cute couple. "Have you guys hung out?" I ask as she shakes her head no. "Give me your phone." I say sticking my hand out.

She slowly puts it on my hand as I grab it. I text Jake to get ready because I was gonna make them hang out. "Get ready, you're gonna go hang out with Jake." I smile as she gasps. I drag her out of the couch as tried to protest.

I picked a really cute outfit for her. I pitched out a white, long sleeved crop top with black shorts. "Breann really." She tried to stop me but I put the clothes in her face. "I don't care, he's gonna be here in forty five minutes. Get ready." She gasped as she ran towards her room.

It's been awhile since Skyler and I have dated anyone so it was nice to see her happy. She deserves the world.