29

"Hey grandma!" I say walking into my moms house. My grandma lives in Las Vegas so it was nice her and my uncle came to visit for thanksgiving.

"Oh honey, you've grown so much." She said coming up to give me a hug. "I think you've shrunk a little." I joke with her as she shrugs at me. "Breann! Can you come help me?" My mom asked from the kitchen.

I followed the voice to see her pouring drinks. "You need help pouring drinks?" I ask confused. "Oh no, can you ask Brennen when he's on his way?" She asked as I agreed.

I dial his number and called it. He ended up answering on the fourth ring. "Hey tell mom I'm on the way. Traffics bad." He said as I roll my eyes. That's his excuse for Hey I stayed out drinking last night.

I hang up as I say goodbye and walked over to my grandma. "Your mom told me how you have a boyfriend." She said as I smiled. I nodded my head as she looked at me. "Let me see." I pulled my phone out and looked for a picture of Colby.

I found one of us together and I showed it to her. She takes her glasses off so she can see him better. "Es qaupo." She told me in Spanish. She was born in Mexico so that means I was born bilingual.

I haven't told Colby this because he hasn't heard me speak Spanish. She told me how she thought he was handsome. "¿Quieres conocerlo?" I ask which translate to "do you want to meet him?" She nodded her head as I pulled the FaceTime app on my phone.

I call him knowing he's at the trap house with his family. He answers so his face pops up. "Hey, Colby. I have someone here that wants to meet you." I smile as he flips his hair.

"Oh really? Who?" He asks while grinning. I put my phone in my grandmas face so the camera was on her. "Say hi grandma." I say as she looks at it confused.

"Am I talking to him now?" She asks I laugh. "Yes, grandma this is my boyfriend." I tell her while laughing. "How are you doing this?" She asked as Colby started laughing.

"Grandma, it's FaceTime. You're talking to him right now so say hi." I laugh as she looks at him. "Hello?" She said the phone as Colby waved to her. "Hey, I'm Colby." He said making her jump.

"Did he say that?" I started laughing out loud as I said yes. "Grandma, you have to keep the conversation. Ask him how he is." I tell her as he looks back at the phone.

"How are you Cody?" She fucked his name up which made me laugh. "Grandma is Colby not Cody." I laugh with Colby. "Who's Cody?" I ask as she looked at me. "Someone I did the freaky Nicky with." She calls sex freaky Nicky so I literally busted out laughing.

"What are you laughing about in here?" My uncle asked walking into the living room. "Grandma's telling me how she did freaky Nicky with a guy named Cody." I tell him as he walked back out. I hear a car door shut so I'm pretty sure it's Brennen.

"Well, I think Brennen's here. I just wanted to introduce you to my grandma." I tell him which made him smile. "It was nice to meet her. She's great. I'll see you tomorrow after I drop my family off at the airport." He tells me as we exchange our goodbyes.

Right as we hung up Brennen came in holding beers.
"I gotta pee pee." My grandma said standing up. "You made it." My mom said happily. After my mom got done cooking we sat waited to eat.

"I just wanted to thank everyone for showing up. I know it's only four of you but it doesn't matter. You're all I need. And I love you guys so much." My mom said making me smile.

"We love you too." Brennen said raising his glass up.
We ate and talked about random stuff. The rest of the night was super fun with my family.