12

"Colby, will you act normal for two seconds." I laugh as we walked into a gas station. He has been acting like a twelve year old for an hour now and I don't know how I feel.

"Get this." He told me as he walked away really weird. It was two in the morning and we had nothing else better to do so we randomly drove here. I found some ugly dad sunglasses, some pound cake, and a rose so I figured I'd be weird with him.

"Pretend I'm a hot girl and you have to pick me up." He puts the sunglasses on as I get my Snapchat out to record him.

"Hey, you want some of this pound cake? No? Will I'll like to pound your cake, what are you doing tonight? My names Colby." I busted out laughing because I wasn't expecting that. "You're so weird." I laugh while posting the Snapchat.

"Listen here, if you make fun of me one more time." Colby said coming closer to me. He looked so good honestly like oh my god. "What are you gonna do?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "I'm gonna kiss you on the lips." After saying it, he licked his lips.

I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not but I went along with it. "Don't lick your lips after saying that." I laugh as he grabs some candies.

I wait outside as he pays so I start thinking about this whole situation. I really like him, and he makes me really happy, I just don't know what I should do. He's super sweet and I don't know if he completely likes me back. "That was odd." Colby shook me out of my thoughts when he came up to me.

"The seven eleven guy was like 'you know my mom? She died' and the guy was like 'really' and the seven eleven guy was like 'yeah thanksgiving.' Woah." Colby said which caused me to say rip.

We drive back to my apartment since we wanted to be alone. Skyler was with her family and I didn't want to be alone so Colby came over so I wouldn't be. "Thanks for staying Colbs." I smile sitting on my couch.

"Anything for you Bree. Also Brennen told me how your mom wants to have dinner." He smirked while sticking skittles in his mouth.

"You don't have to." I tell him as he looked at me weird. "Are you kidding me? I love your mom so I'm for sure going. And tell her we're gonna have it tomorrow night." I couldn't stop staring at him. Sometimes I forget he's already met my mom due to being friends with Brennen. "Why do you wanna have dinner with my mom?" I ask confused.

"How else am I supposed to impress her?" My heart jumped when he said that. I couldn't help but smile. He was so sweet. "Plus I wanna see her before Sam and I go on tour." I pout at the though of him leaving. "Thanks for ruining the moment Colby." I say as I pout. He opens his arms up and wraps them around me to pull me closer to him.

"You know, while I'm gone, I'm gonna be thinking of you of every second, of every day." My heart could literally melt because of this boy. "Colby, you're literally the best." I smile up at him as he smiles down at me.

He kisses the top of my forehead making me blush. "Damn, Bree. You're cute when you blush." I could feel my face get redder as I hide it in a pillow. "You know what. It's late and I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep." I say standing up.

I go to my room, shutting my door so I can change. I put on a tank top with pajama shorts as Colby comes in shirtless and wearing basketball shorts. We're used to sleeping next to each other by now. I always found it comforting to wake up next to him.

I turn my light out as we get in our positions to sleep. "Goodnight Colbear." He groaned at the nickname which made me giggle. "Goodnight beautiful, sleep well." My heart always forgets to beat when I'm near him I swear.

The best thing about being alone in my apartment is that we don't have anyone waking us up. We got up at two in the afternoon, surprisingly around the same time. My mom had texted me saying that she was gonna start cooking around six thirty.

"Hey, I'm gonna go back to the trap house and shower. I'll see you later." I tell him as he hugs me. I tell him bye as he walks out of my apartment. I decided to shower too and put on Colby's merch, which was super comfortable, with jeans and high top vans. I go in my living room to see Skyler doing Just Dance with Jake.

"Hey you two." I smile while wiggling my eyebrows. They said a quick hey as I sat to watch them. I still had time before dinner with my mom and Colby so us three could hang out.

"Sky, we need to get our nails done." I say as she agrees. We haven't hung out by ourselves in a while. "Wanna do it tomorrow. This butthole is filming with Corey." She joked while dancing. Jake gasped as he tried to dance.

His once blue hair is now pink so it looked funny when he danced. "Sounds good, we can eat out too." I tell her as she smiled. I watch the way Skyler acts around Jake. She looked so happy with him.

He's so good for her, I can tell how much he liked her. After a few hours of them playing different games it was around five thirty so I texted Colby to see if he was ready.

"Why do you look so nervous?" Skyler asked sitting next to me as I waited for Colby to drive here. "I'm having dinner with Colby and my mom." Her jaw dropped as I told her. "But she likes him already because of Brennen." She reassured me.

I was still nervous because of my mom changing her mind. "I know but that was before I started liking him." I blurt out. I just admitted I liked Colby to Skyler and Jake.

He ran out of the kitchen with a granola bar hanging out his mouth. "Did she just say that?" Jake asked as Skyler nodded without blinking. We heard knocks on the door causing all of us to jump.

"Don't say anything!" I point at them both as I slowly stand up. I walk to the door and take a deep breath before opening it. I see a beautiful blue eyed and dark haired boy standing at my door.

"Hey Colby, you ready?" I ask as he nods his head. He was wearing jeans with his take chances merch too make us matching. "Wow, nice shirt." He joked making me laugh. "Let me go get my phone and I'll be ready." I say as he steps in the apartment.

Skyler and Jake were listening to us so I shooed them away. This was gonna be a long night.