16

Skyler and I were over at the trap house helping the boys film something. Jake was gonna film this skit where him and Corey where exterminators and they were gonna try to kill Aaron which was a farmer.

Throughout the video, Skyler and I were trying our hardest to not laugh because it was hilarious. I loved their sense of humor because it was weird and only they got it.

When they finished, I gave the camera back to Jake so he could edit. Aaron wanted to play fortnite so that left Skyler, Corey, Devyn, and I. The house felt slightly empty without Sam and Colby but they were gonna be home in a couple of weeks so everything was okay.

Colby and I FaceTime every night to talk about our days and it makes me miss him more. I've been watching their videos and I'm so happy that they are doing that they love.

We thought it would be a good idea to do karaoke in the gaming/ living room. I don't really know what to call it. Devyn, Skyler, and I started with girls just wanna have fun causing Corey to laugh on the couch since we sounded horrible.

We were either screeching or screaming throughout the whole song making Corey hold his ears. That's when I saw Jake walk in to see what all the noise was. "Oh man, I wanna join." He said coming up to us. He started singing even worse making all of us bust out laughing.

When the song finished Corey was giving us a standing ovation as we sat down. "Come on, you two do one now." Skyler said bringing her knees to her chest.

They did Lucid Dreams by Juice Wrld and it was so much worse than ours. I snapchatted them as they tried to rap it. Skyler, Devyn, and I were laughing our asses off because they sounded horrible. That's when I realized I wanted Colby here to experience this moment with me.

I want him sitting next to me while I felt his body heat. While I was holding his hand and he was playing with my hair. I take a deep breath so I don't cry and continue to watch the boys.

"I still see your shadows in your room." They sang horribly. The rest of the day was super fun and it was now later that day. Skyler was doing yoga while I had a movie on in my room as I cleaned it.

My phone started ringing telling me I was getting a FaceTime. I ran to get it knowing it was Colby. I fix my hair and slow my breath as I hit accept. My phone was connected to my MacBook so I answered on that.

Colby's face pops on and he was sitting on his tour bus. "Hey pretty girl." He smiled as he fixed his hair. He looked so good. "Hi Colby. I miss you." I pout as he does the same.

"I miss you too." He sighs as I do the same. I position myself better since I was uncomfortable. "So, how's everything in California?" He asked making conversation.

"Good, I hung out with the boys today because they needed help filming. We did karaoke and you should've seen it, it was hilarious." I say thinking of the moment. I could hear him laugh, probably at the thought of them.

"That was probably horrible. I'm sorry you had to witness that." He chuckled. "What about you, tour boy. How's tour?" I ask him as he starts to smile.

"It's so much fun traveling and meeting all my fans. It's fun exploring places around the country. I wish you were here." He told me making me pout again.

"It looks fun. I wish I could be there." I tell him as he looks up at something. I then see Sam's head in the corner of the screen making me smile. He waved to me as I waved back.

"Hey Samuel." I say as he sits next to Colby. He groaned making me giggle. "Dude we've been on this tour for two weeks, and he doesn't shut up about you." Colby punched Sam making him shut up as I smiled.

"Can you leave?" Colby asked aggravated. Sam rose his arms up in defense as he walked away. "I'm sorry about that." He apologized as I smiled. "It's okay, I'm just happy Skyler's doing yoga." He started smiling really big making the butterflies go off in my stomach.

We talked for a couple hours making me feel better. I woke up the next morning to Skyler screaming. I go to check if she's okay to see she's on top of the couch. "What's wrong?" I ask looking around.

"There's a spider!" I groan knowing she woke me up at nine in the morning because of a little spider. I took a shoe and killed it making her a little better.

"What are you gonna do without me?" I smirk at her as she just shrugs. That's when I thought of the best idea. "Text everyone and tell them we're gonna go to ihop for breakfast. Even Brennen." I say as I walk back to my room.

I want us to go out and hang out because I love everyone. I put on some jeans with Brennens merch while I straighten my hair. "Hey everyone's coming expect Kat, she's spending time with family." Skyler said coming into my room. I nod my head as I finish and taking one last look.

"Is everyone ready?" I ask as she nods her head yes. I decided to drive because Skyler wanted to text Jake. I would message Colby, he's just probably busy. When we reach ihop, we wait for everyone else so we could wait for everyone.

When we all got inside, we had a table to ourselves. I sat by Brennen and Corey which I was glad by. "Wow, how'd you guys get Aaron out of the house?" I joke making him laugh.

"Who knows." Corey laughed. I looked at everyone smiling and happy wishing Sam and Colby were here. Colby would've been right by my side while Sam would've been on his other side.

I'm gonna make the most of it though cause these are my best friends. "You wanna take a selfie?" I ask Brennen as he agrees. I stick my phone out bringing my face closer to his as we both smiled.

Man we're a cute pair of siblings. "What the heck Breann, you don't want a picture with me?" Corey joked making me laugh. "Devyn, you wanna get in it?" I ask as she nods her head. We all took a selfie which I posted on Twitter.

My caption was breakfast of champions great right? Yeah, didn't think so. Colby tweeted back almost instantly about how it wasn't champion breakfast cause he wasn't there. If only he was here.