7

"Colby it's not funny!" I laugh while sitting on his bed. It was late that same night and he keeps laughing at the videos he took of me on the ropes course. "Yes it is Bree, you look cute." He said seriously making my heart drop.

"Can you do something wild for my snapchat?" Colby asked pouting. I connect my phone to his speaker and start playing heavy metal really loud. I start dancing wildly as he starts recording. He couldn't contain his laughter while I danced. The door opened to Sam looking at us weird.

"You guys do know it's two in the morning and the house is asleep?" He said rubbing his eyes. I look at Colby's clock and it's almost two thirty. "You're awake though." Colby told him making a point. "Yeah, cause you two woke me up." Sam laughed at our awkwardness.

I didn't even mean to stay this late, we got food and just started talking. We lost track of time. I pick my keys up from the floor making Colby sit up. Sam was still just chilling by the door. "What are you doing?" Colby asked looking at me.

"It's late and Skyler would have a heart attack if she knew I didn't come back." Sam and Colby looked at each other and started laughing. "What?" I ask the two boys laughing. "Jake is with her at the apartment. He went over to hang out and spent the night. When you never showed up he stayed with her." Sam explained making my heart melt.

They were so cute. "Also don't forget to wake up early, we have a couples breakfast in the morning." Sam told us before walking out. I look at Colby as he scratches his guilty face. "What is couples breakfast?" I ask as he stands up.

"Couples breakfast is a thing we do once a month and I invited you. I hope you don't mind. You can totally not go if you want." He said digging through his clothes. "Who is all gonna be there?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Corey, his girlfriend Devyn, Sam, his girlfriend Katrina, Me, hopefully you, Jake, Skyler, and Aaron." I was honestly half shocked that Skyler is coming. "Alright. I'm down." I say as he throws me more clothes. "I might as well just let you take half of my stuff." He laughed as he gets clothes for himself.

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom, you can change in here if you want." Colby said walking out of his room. I quickly change into his t-shirt and basketball shorts that were too big. I plop down on his bed thinking about everything.

How everything's changed this past week. I just cant believe how close I've gotten to Colby. How much he means to me already. He's seriously became one of my bestfriends in such a short time. We're always together. "You tired Bree?" Colby asked sitting on an edge of the bed when he walked in.

"Yeah, but I came to the conclusion that I don't want to take the bed from you again." I say sitting up to look at him better. "It's fine. I can sleep on the couch." He stood up like he was about to leave.

I grabbed his hand, stopping him in his tracks. "Will you stay up a little longer and talk to me about life?" He agreed so he turned his light out, shut the door, and got under the blankets in life.

"Why did you start exploring?" I ask as we face each other. "I only get to live this life once and I wanna spend it going to different places. Like there's so many different places in this world that I want to see." He explained to me.

"Would you ever stop?" I ask and I can see him smile a little. "Maybe if I had kids and a family. But I would honestly tell them to explore." He said and I can tell he's being honest. We talk for awhile but ended up falling asleep because the next thing I know someone was shaking me awake.

"Breann, wake up." I hear. I had my arms wrapped around something hard. I felt something wrapped around me and they tightened around me. I keep my eyes closed because I wanna sleep. "Colby, Breann wake up." I hear Corey say. I open my eyes to see Corey and Sam standing at the edge of the bed.

"Finally." Corey said sighing. I look over to see Colby and I were cuddling next to each other. I shake him awake as he slowly opens his eyes. "Corey and Sam are staring at us." I tell him as he looked up at them. "Couples breakfast, everyone is on their way we gotta start cooking." Sam said making Colby groan.

"Give me a minute." Corey and Sam sighed before walking out and leaving us two alone. I check the time and it's eight. Colby stands up, going through his drawers again. He was shirtless so it was a really good view. "If you need me to leave I can." I tell him making him turn around.

"Why, you don't like the view?" He said talking about his abs. I laugh as I watch him try to do different poses. I sit up and fix my messy hair. I pick my clothes up as he throws a shirt on. "I'm changing in your bathroom." I tell him as I stand up from his bed.

"Also I'm keeping your shirt on." I tell him making him laugh. I didn't feel like putting my tube top back on so I went to the bathroom and I put my jeans back on. I walk out to see Colby waiting for me. We go downstairs together to see Corey, Aaron, and Sam were cooking while two girls sat on the island.

They were both brunette and very pretty. "Hey guys. You made it." Aaron smiled causing everyone to look at us. One of the girls smiled at me causing me to do the same. "Breann the one in the braids is Kat and that's Sam's girlfriend and the other is Devyn." Colby explained.

"You're Brennen's sister right?" Devyn asked as I nodded my head. "Hey guys!" I hear behind us. Jake and Skyler were walking up to the kitchen. Skyler and I sit next to Devyn and Kat as the boys tried to cook.

"We all should have a girls day and get to know each other one day." Kat said as we agree. "Wait are you and Jake talking because you guys would be cute." Devyn asked as I agreed. Skyler was blushing as she was glancing at Jake.

"We need someones help!" I hear Aaron say. "Skyler is a good cook, why don't you go?" I tell her trying to get her closer to Jake. "I hate you." She whispered making us girls laugh. I look at Colby as he turns to look at me. He winks causing me to smile. I'm so happy to be apart of this friend group.

They're amazing and can make anyone feel wanted.