5

Today I was gonna have a shopping day with Brennen since it hasn't been us two in a while. I put on black skinny jeans, Brennen's merch, and a black beanie.

"Sky, I'm going to Brennen's! I'll see you later!" I yell grabbing my keys and my money. I walk down to my car and start it up. I play some Justin Timberlake cause why not. It took me a few minutes to get to his apartment but once I did, I walked right in. "Breann?" I heard as I walked in.

"It's me. You ready?" I ask as he was laying on the couch. "Yeah, I just got done filming something for my channel." He said as he grabbed his camera and we walked out.

We spent hours upon hours shopping that day so we decided to go to the bars to buy some drinks and food. "I got you a little surprise." Brennen smirked at me and I knew this couldn't be good.

"What is it Bren?" I ask as he filmed me. I looked beside me to see Colby walking up to us. "Colby, the man of the hour." Brennen said filming him. Where we were sitting, we were outside by the side walk. I stood up and gave him a hug when he walked up to me, my heart racing.

We shopped for so long it was already dark outside so it was a little chilly, making since of why Colby is wearing a sweatshirt. He sat down next to me making me smile as Brennen went to get drinks.

"I see you're wearing your brothers merch but not mine. It's really hurtful." Colby said sounding offended . "I have to support my brother." I shrug as he smiles. Brennen came back with three drinks and it was green. We took a couple shots and Brennen ended up paying.

I walked with Colby down the side walk, shoulders almost touching each other. Brennen was a little ways infront of us and he said how he needed to pee. "There's an ally, go pee in that ally." I tell him as he agrees. "You should try to climb that roof." I tell Colby making him run over to it. I shined my light on him so he could see.

"No way he's actually climbing it." Brennen said looking for a place to pee. "Colby there's a camera right there." I tell him as he shrugs and climbs up it.

But around halfway he climbed back down, leaving white marks down his black pants. Brennen went to go pee but I see something peek behind a corner. I tap Colby on his arm so he could see.

"Uh Brennen, you might wanna get out of there." I tell him getting nervous. It looked like a clown peeking over at us. Colby pushed me behind him so he could be infront of me. He then came around the corner and it was one of those creepy clowns.

Oh hell nah. I grabbed onto Colby's arm for protection cause I was terrified. "Aye what do you want?" Brennen asked as he pointed towards my brother. We were backing away as he was coming up towards us.

He started running over to us so Colby grabbed my hand and started running. "Breann don't look back just keep going." Colby told me as we ran.

We ran for a good minute, until we found a hill with some bushes. We ran up to it as Colby and I hid behind a bush and Brennen hid behind a tree. "Is this a prank?" I ask out of breath. "Sh, no he's right there. This is real dude." He tells us as Colby protects me. I put my head on his shoulder as I wrap my arm around his.

Colby called an Uber for them to come pick us up. We waited for a minute before running back down the hill and seeing that he was waiting for us. "Run!" Brennen yelled as we ran away from the clown. We took a left into the dark trying to get the Uber.

Brennen got there first as I got in between them. The Uber started driving as I tried to catch my breath. "You okay?" Colby asked me as I looked at him.

He looked genuinely worried for me. "I'm fine. You okay?" I ask super scared. He said he was fine as Brennen talked to the Uber. I laced Colby's fingers with mine, making me feel more calm. "Breann, you okay?" Brennen asked as I nodded my head.

That was pretty terrifying. The Uber dropped us of at Brennens truck so we thanked him. "You want us to drive you to your car?" I ask Colby as we get to the truck. "If that's okay." Brennen said that it was okay so we all got into his truck.

"We can go to my apartment if you want." They agreed as we drove to Colby his car, then to my apartment. We walk in to Skyler sitting on the couch as we were still scared. "What happened to you all?" She asked as we all looked at each other.

"That's a long story." I tell her as she crossed her legs. She paused her movie so she could hear us better. Colby and Brennen explain to her what happened with the clown and how we had to run away. They stayed for a while until they felt calm.

"See you sometime soon?" I ask Colby as I walk him to his car. "Of course. I'll call you tomorrow." He gave me a hug, making me feel safe. "See ya Colby." I wave as he gets in his car. I can feel myself getting closer with him.

I just don't know what to do.