24

"Hey guys it's ya girl, Breann Taylor. And today I'm with my brother in his apartment." I say to the camera. Colby is out filming for his channel with Sam so I figured it would be a good idea to film with Brennen.

"You're probably wondering why I'm with him and well, Colby's out so here I am." Colby and I told the fans about us and they completely love us. Yeah, there's the fans who are over protective, but the ones who love us are the ones that make me happy.

"But today I'm hijacking Brennen's tinder. He needs a girl in his life, he's so lonely." I say making him laugh. "I need some pussy." He said pointing to the camera.

"Well let's get started." I say looking at his tinder. "I'm gonna change some stuff." He groaned as I went into his bio. In the about me section I put 'just ask, I love talking about myself' making him look over my shoulder.

"Job title. Artist. Company, subway." I say out loud. "School, didn't finish." I laugh joking about him. "Dropped out." He joked along with me.

"Okay let's start matching." I do an evil smile to the camera as I started swiping right. "Don't swipe right to everyone." He said swiping right on a girl.

"You just swiped right on her." I laugh at his stupid ass. "Hey look, it's a Maggie. You're into Maggie's." I say embarrassing him.

I started messaging this one girl and told her to come over. "That's the douchiest thing." He laughed as I read the messages.

I messaged the Maggie asking her if she's Brennen's ex. "Stop! Why would you do that?" Brennen asked flipping out. "She could be your ex." I joke making him roll his eyes. "I fucking hate you so much." He told me as I shrugged.

"Oh she replied. She said not yet." I say looking at him. "I feel bad for her, she's expecting me to dump her." Brennen said as I started typing.

"I'm known to dump on the first date and by dump I mean take a shit." I laugh as I read the message out loud. The other girl that I messaged to come over replied and told us she was down.

I sent her Brennen's apartment as he talked to the camera. Brennen saw the message and started screaming at me as I laughed. "That's the scary girl." He yelled as we looked at the picture. In the picture she was wearing this scary looking mask.

"That's coming over right now!" I laugh as he freaks out. I swiped right on a few other people so we can get more matches.

We got a message from a girl that says that she likes the last picture. The last picture we have is of big Nik so it was hilarious. "That's the real me, the others were just a hook." I type out and read to him.

"I'm the bait and Nik is the fishing pole." Brennen joked making us both laugh. I start talking to this one girl as Brennen talks to the camera.

"I don't know why I just said I work at subway." I randomly say making him laugh. I checked the scary girls messages to see that she replied. "You wouldn't even come down to see me." I read to him and the camera. "Don't say yeah I would." Right as he said that, I typed 'yeah I would' and sent it.

"You fucked it up." He said rubbing his face. She replied saying that if he's free she's coming over. "I got you a date." I laugh as he screams in his hands.

"Bring the mask in the second picture." I read to the camera. "If you guys don't know what we're talking about, this is what we're talking about." I say pulling the picture back up.

As I was messaging the next girl, there was a knock on the door. Brennen and I got quiet as we looked at each other. "Is that her?" I ask as Brennen stands up to go see who it is.