21

"Breann! Wake up! We're having a bonding day!" I hear Colby scream as I wake up.

I groan as I throw a pillow at him. "Shut up, let me sleep." I groan turning over in my bed. I could hear footsteps come closer and jump onto my bed.

Colby started bouncing on it making me groan. "Alright, let me take a shower and get ready." I say sitting up. He cheers as he runs out of my room. I get in my bathroom, taking a quick shower.

Once out, I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I put on Colby's merch with jeans because I didn't feel like dressing up.

"Let's go baby. We have a lot to do today." Colby smiled as we walked out of my apartment. I had my camera with me as I sat it down on his mount. Brennen ended up coming with us so I wasn't surprised. "Hey guys it's ya girl again, Breann Taylor and I'm with my best guy friend Colby Brock and brother Brennen Taylor for another car vlog." I explain to the camera as he drives.

"Where are we even going?" I ask as he pulls out of my parking garage. "That is for me to know, and for you to figure out." He kept his eyes on the road. Brennen sat in the back as we sat up front.

"I love that." I say looking out the window. That's when I saw a yellow slug bug. "Slug bug! Yellow!" I yell punching Colby and Brennen in the arm.

"Oh it's on now!" Colby started looking around while making a fist. This is a thing we do a lot, whenever we see a Volkswagen, we scream slug bug and punch each other.

It's been a while so we're waiting to find another one. "Any slug bug you see is half a point for me cause I'm driving and can't see that well." Colby said as he made a turn. I then saw another one so I punched them twice since it was a classic. "Slug bug blue! I love this game! I love America!" I happily say to them.

"I don't think I swung hard enough cause I was happy." I tell them as the camera recorded us. "I'm gonna see a slug bug and I'm gonna slug you across the jaw alright?" Brennen joked making me laugh.

"If you guys see me next, and I have black eyes, you all know what's up." I say looking into the camera. Colby ended up seeing one so he punched me but not too hard.

"Yeah and I got trained by Conor McGregor a week before this so I popped her a good one." Colby said in his weird ass voice. "Slug bug blue!" He said punching me again. "You hit me in a weird angle!" I scream at him as he drove. Brennen got punched in the shoulder bone so he was complaining about that.

"I feel great! I feel good!" He yelled excitedly making me laugh in pain. "I feel great! I'm hot! I'm so hot right now!" He yelled as he got onto the highway.

"You didn't even hit my arm, you like hit my shoulder!" I told him rubbing it. "I'm in a stove right now brother. I need a breather." He said calming down. I then started looking for something in his car so I can hold my camera better.

"Oh I can't wait to get you off guard while you're looking for those stupid Velcro things. I'm gonna punch your effing neck." Brennen joked as he kept a steady pace.

"I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey. What's that from?" I ask him quoting Ricky Bobby. That is a great movie.

"Only I can call slug bugs for the rest of the day." Colby told me as I shook my head no. "Can I get them now knowing this is the slug bug game and they're in it?" Colby asked pointing to my camera. He then acted like he was gonna punch it making me laugh.

"I think I already passed my destination but I'm too invested in this damn game it doesn't even matter." He told me as he looked around. Colby and I are probably one of the weirdest couples because instead of being normal and lovey, we're trying to find a car and punch each other.

We can literally be so normal to each other, it's the best. We don't have to try. "I'm gonna get a slug bug and drive it through your house." Colby told me as he had his fist ready to punch. I'm just happy he's not punching hard, it's more of a tap.

After awhile we didn't see anything so I stopped recording. "Seriously, Colbs where are we going?" I ask looking at him. He really is pretty isn't he?

Not just his looks, but his personality. How did I get so lucky? He takes his right hand off the wheel to lace our fingers together making me smile. Brennen fell asleep in the back so he was basically out.

"It's a surprise. Can I not take my beautiful girlfriend on a surprise date with her brother?" I liked the sound of that. "As long as I'm with you I'm fine." I flirted with him. I bent over and kissed his cheek making his face turn red.

I put a playlist on so we could listen to music. I did a montage on my camera so I looked artsy. We've been on the road for about an hour now and there's no sign of us getting off anytime soon.

"I wish I knew we were going on a road trip, I would've brought snacks." I pout while looking out the window. "You brought yourself, that's enough." He flirted as he drove.

"I'm a five course meal what are you talking about?" I joke as he laughs. "Hey lets do a rap battle for your vlog." He told me as I hit record.

"So we've been on the road for a little over an hour and for some reason this dork wants to do a rap battle even though he'll lose. And Brennen fell asleep so it's been us." I laugh as he drops his jaw.

"I'll make a beat you go first." He told me, keeping an eye on the road. He made a beat while I started rapping about random things. After a minute I couldn't help but laughing making Colby laugh.

"That was great." He laughed while driving. Colby tried to rap but it sounded more like country. I laughed at him as he smiled widely. "Baby, that was awful." I laugh. He glanced at me and smirked which I found super attractive.

"You said that infront of the camera." I had totally forgotten it was on. I just shrug as we keep talking. "See that's the thing though, I can't rhyme anything." Colby honestly said as we drove.

"Colby Brock's big cock that I shove in a sock." I say making a rhyme with his last name. "Cause I'm Jenny from the block." Colby joined in as we kept a straight face.

"I was born on a dock." I was looking outside in the view as we drove. I still don't know where we're going. "I don't wear crocs." Colby told me as I tried to think of something else. "I would make fun of your joke but that would be mocking you." I said as he softly chuckled.

"Well I like to pet crocodiles." He started petting the air like there was something there. "If I had a key, you'd be the lock." I flirted with him as he asked really. I nod my head yes as he smiled. "Well that rocks." He said as we started laughing.

"We're so freaking weird." I laugh. I had my playlist on shuffle so the next song to come on was crazy in love but Edens version. Colby took my hand and started singing Edens voice.

I was surprised by how good his voice sounded. I sang the girls part making him look at me. I looked at him as his eyes were wide. "What?" I ask laughing. "You sound good. Like really good." He told me making me blush.

"I'm not but thank you baby." I say kissing his cheeks. After another hour we reached our destination which was lego land California in San Diego. "You literally drove us to lego land?" I ask laughing as I filmed.

"Hell yeah. You know you love this place." Brennen said wrapping his arm around me. Brennen had his arm around me as I held Colby's hand.

We spent hours upon hours running around and having a blast but sadly it closed and we had to come back. We gossiped the whole time and talked about random things. "Hey, do you guys mind if we run to the trap house real quick." Colby said as we got back to la. It was late so I guess he was gonna stay over.

"Yeah bro." Brennen said on his phone. We pulled into their house which was oddly quiet and dark. "Can you guys come with me, I need help getting some stuff." He tells me as I nod my head.

I get out of the car and go ahead and walk to the door. The boys followed me as I open the door. "SURPRISE !" I hear people scream as the lights turn on. I look over at Colby and Brennen to see them laughing with everyone.

I was speechless as everyone was clapping and laughing. "Come on lets have some fun." Colby said grabbing my hand. I can't believe they threw me a surprise party.

Man, do I love these kids.