13

"Hey mom!" I yell walking into her house. I saw Brennen's car here so I guess she invited him too. Colby followed me into the kitchen and I can tell he was nervous. I stop before walking in and turned to him. "You'll be okay." I slightly rub his arm and I can tell he was more calm.

"Breann? You in there?" My mom said as I take Colby's hand and walking in the kitchen. "Hey mom." I smile while hugging her. "Hey, Colby." My mom smiled really big when she saw Colby standing behind me. I stood next to Brennen as they started talking.

"Do you need any help cooking cause I can help." Colby asked as my mom agreed. "Yeah sure. Thanks Colby." She smiled as he started helping her. He was the cutest person. "So Brennen, when are you gonna find a girl?" My mom asked making me drop my jaw. "Whenever I find the right one." He shrugged making me laugh.

Thirty minutes later the food was done and we were all sitting at the table. I was next to Colby as Brennen and my mom sat next to each other. "Man don't you love family dinners like this." Brennen was looking right at me so I knew he was trying to embarrass me in front of Colby.

"Breann, you know Colby and I dated first right?" I looked over at the laughing Colby knowing this is a typical conversation for them. "Brolby did come before Creann." Creann? What the hell is that? "What's Creann?" I ask sticking a piece of chicken in my mouth.

"Haven't you read the comments? Everyone is shipping you two together." Brennen said making me look at Colby. He was looking at me with a hopeful look on his face. "To be honest, I do too." My mom said getting me out of the trance with Colby. We all laughed knowing she was in the loop on things.

"Mom how do you know before me?" I laugh at her. "Because I told her before you showed up." Brennen laughed making me roll my eyes. Of course he did. "We should make you a youtube account." Colby told me, making Brennen agree. When we finished eating, Brennen pulled his laptop out so they can help me make my account.

"What do you want your name to be?" Colby asked as he sat close to me on the couch. "Just do my name." I tell him as he typed my name. I mainly let Colby and Brennen set it up for me because I didn't know what to do. "I don't know what to do for my first video." I say as they finish my account. "Look guys, I found baby pictures." My mom was carrying a box and it caused me and Brennen to groan.

"Have fun thinking of ideas, I'm gonna go look at baby pictures of you." He winked at me as he got up to sit next to my mom. "What if we did a sibling tag?" I suggest to Brennen but he shakes his head. "No, that was so twenty-fourteen. How about we do a video where we see who knows you better." He suggested, it was a good idea.

"Between who though?" I try to think of someone who would want to film. "What about Skyler, could be brother and bestfriend?" He suggested but I shook my head no. "She's camera shy." I say sadly. She's always been like that. "Uhm what about me?" My mom was handing him another picture as he asked that. "I guess." I joke making his jaw drop.

"And I was about call you cute." I started pouting so he could take it back. "Mom who was prettier, me or Breann?" I wanted to know this too so we stared at her while she thought of an answer. "Brennen." Brennen started clapping his hands while my jaw dropped. "Lisa, I'm gonna have to disagree with you because your daughter is a lot prettier." I blushed as Brennen was nudging me.

"Colby, this is why you're my favorite. And you're also super cute." I couldn't disagree with her. The rest of the time was really fun. We were about to leave when my mom went to hug Colby goodbye.

She whispered something in his ear making me confused. I look over at Brennen as he shrugs. They pull away and I see a smile come across my moms face. "Have a good night guys, be careful." We walked out her door and to our car.

"Bye Brennen, love you bro." I say as he says he loves me too. Colby and I get in my car so we can leave. "What'd my mom say when she whispered to you?" I ask following Brennen out of the driveway.

Colby blushed and licked his lips when I asked that so now I was skeptical. "She told me that she noticed how happy I make you." Now it was my turn to blush. I take my hand off the wheel to grab Colby's hand and lace our fingers together.

We basically act like a couple already, we just haven't admitted anything yet. The only thing we haven't done yet was kiss but it didn't bother me, I just like being with him.

"Hey Bree, can I ask you something personal? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." I kinda have a feeling of what he's gonna ask. "What's up?" I ask as we get to a red light. "What happened to your dad?" He asked making my heart jump. And not in a good way.

I haven't seen my dad since I was a kid. "He was a horrible man who never loved Brennen and I. He got remarried after my mom and basically stopped talking to us and his wife would hit us. I don't really wanna talk about it though." I explain some of the horrible memories.

"I'm sorry Bree. Just know that I care about you and would never do anything like that." I looked at him, basically thanking him without saying anything. He has a special place in my heart for sure.

He leaned over and kissed my head as I drove. "You're the best." I smile as I reach my parking garage. "I've been told." He shrugged as I laughed at his cockiness.

I can tell he's gonna be a big part of my life.