17

"Breann, will you stop pacing. You're making me nervous." Skyler said as I paced back in fourth. Colby is coming back today and I don't know when so I'm nervous and excited to see him.

It's eight in the morning and I've been up all night. Brennen came over since Skyler didn't know what to do with me. "Do you have Xanax cause it's too early for this shit." Brennen yawned as I kept pacing.

"Man, she must miss him, she's been up all night." Skyler told him as they sat next to each other. "Hey, I'm right here. You try getting super close to Jake and him leaving for a month." I stop pacing while I tell this to her.

I start to yawn as they looked at each other. Brennen stood up and threw me over his shoulder as Skyler opened my door. "You need sleep, Colby's gonna get here fine, his flights not even until noon." He was flying back from Houston so Brennen did have a point. He lays me down as I keep yawning.

"I'll wake you up when I hear they're boarding. But Brennen and I are going back to bed." Skyler said as I smiled. They knew how nervous I was to see him again. I'm so happy they're being understanding.

I quickly fell into a deep sleep, the first one I've had since Colby left. Skyler woke me up though at twelve thirty to let me know they've boarded the plane.

Now I have to wait who knows how long til they get here. "Hey sister." Brennen said coming into my room as I play on my phone. "Hey, what's up?" I ask locking it so I can listen to him.

"So I want us to go bowling so you won't stress about Colby getting here safely." I smile as he does the same. "Some brother sister bonding time because who knows when I'll see you next when he gets back." He joked making me laugh.

"Yeah, just let me get ready." I say sitting up. I shoo him out of my room so I can change into leggings and a oversized sweater.

I put my hair in a messy bun because I honestly didn't care. "Let's roll." I say to Brennen as he grabs his keys. We drove to the bowling alley while listening to the worst songs.

He made me listen to ram ranch and a song called she's so nice. "How is this supposed to make me feel better?" I laugh as we pull into the alley. "You're laughing aren't you?" He got me there. We go into the bowling alley to see a bunch of people in here. "This place is popping." I laugh as he does the same.

We walk to the counter waiting to for the guy to come. "Hey, how can I help you?" He smiled coming over to us. "Can we get a lane for the both of us?" Brennen ask grabbing his wallet. "Okay, whats your shoe size?" He asked us as he pushed buttons.

"She's a size sixteen." Brennen joked making the guy look at us. "Yeah, and he's a size one. Very small." Brennen snorted with laughter as he looked at Brennen. "Yeah, okay. What's your actual size?" I can tell he's getting aggravated with us.

We tell him as he hands them to us. "You're lane nine. Have fun." Brennen and I looked at each other before grabbing our shoes. He grabs a pink ball while I grab purple.

We played for around an hour and a half because we kept making jokes and doing weird things. "What are we doing next?" I ask as we get in his car. "We're going to your favorite place." I knew exactly what he was talking about.

It's a frozen yogurt place that makes me happy. Brennen is seriously the best big brother because he's taken me to these different places to make me feel better.

I was home now editing for my channel. I had my earbuds in so I could hear it better. Plus I was trying to block out Skyler's movie. In the corner of my eye I saw Skyler stand up to open the door.

Jake must be over to hang out. I've been third wheeling so much this month it was starting to kick my ass. I shook my thoughts as I continue to edit for tomorrow's video.

I could see Skyler in the corner of my eye smiling really big at something. I take an earbud out as I look at her smiling. "Why are you smiling like that?" I ask as she giggles. Okay seriously what is wrong with her?

"I have no idea, she's been like that since I came over." I look over to see Colby making my heart drop. A smile grew on my face as I see him standing in front of me. "Holy shit." I say running up to him.

I jump on him, wrapping my arms around him as he wraps his around me. I could literally cry right now, I've missed him so much.

He puts me down but doesn't let go of our hug. "My heart is melting looking at you guys. This is the cutest thing and they haven't even said anything." Skyler said making the both of us laugh.

I pull away so I can look at his face. I swear he's gotten cuter since he left. "I'm so happy to be back." He said after a few minutes of us just hugging. "Me too, I've missed you." I say as we sit on the couch.

Skyler went to her room so it was just us. "Explain tour to me, I wanna know." I say crisscrossed. He explained everything to me, how he loved exploring and meeting his fans.

"I'm so happy for you." He blushed and looked down. "So, I heard the stars were supposed to be pretty tonight. Do you wanna go star gazing with me later?" I check the time to see it's already almost six.

"Yeah. I can grab a few blankets." I go into my room and grab some extra blankets. "I'll get pillows." I heard him say from the living room. We get some stuff together and I tell Sky bye.

We pack it into my car as we try to hurry up. "Where are we going, there's gonna be a lot of lights?" I ask starting my car up.

"Let's go to my house. Our neighbors should be asleep by the check the stars out." He tells me as I start the drive to the familiar route to his house. "Where's all your stuff?" I ask confused noticing I didn't see his car or any bags.

"Corey picked us up and he dropped me off here so I could see you." He smiled while making me blush. We drive to his house as it slightly got darker.

When we make it, everyone's car was here. I suggest to leave my stuff until it was time because we didn't feel like dragging it.

We walked in to everyone eating pizza and laughing. "Hey! It's Colby and Breann!" Sam yelled while putting his pizza down. "Hey, Sam. Glad you're back." I smile while I give him a quick hug.

"Is Aaron playing fortnite?" I ask as everyone nods their heads. "Not surprised." Colby joked standing close to me.

"Grab a piece of some nice stuffed crust pizza." Jake said handing me a piece. "Thanks Jake." I laugh as he smiles, revealing his dimples. That's probably his best feature.

We hung out until it was really late so Colby and I wanted to go outside. We placed a blanket out back with two pillows as we put the other blanket on top of everything.

We turn the lights out and laid down, having a good view of the stars. We laid with our shoulders touching, enjoying the silence. "Hey Bree." Colby spoke up making me turn to him. The beautiful face was already looking at me.

"Hey Colbs." I say looking at him. He looked like he had something on his mind but couldn't get it out. He just shook his head while looking back up at the stars. "What's on your mind?" I ask concerned.

"It's stupid." He said as I leaned up on my elbow so I can see him better. "You know nothing you say is stupid right?" I say as he looks at me.

He leans up on his elbow too so we're face to face. "I'm crazy about you." My heart dropped. I was not expecting that one bit.

I look at his lips and back to his eyes. I can't hold it any longer. I start to lean in to kiss him. And that's when the magic happens. Our lips touch, a warm sensation going through my body.

We moved in sync as we finally kissed. Finally, after a few months, I'm kissing the guy I wanna kiss. We pull apart as we try to catch our breath. I look at the smiling boy who bites his lip.

"I'm crazy about you too, Cole Robert Brock."