31

Christmas is in a few days and everyone's gone. Jake, Sam, and Colby went to Kansas to visit family, corey flew to Florida, while Skyler, Aaron, and I are the only ones here. I miss Colby, I'm just happy he's back at his home town.

I've been hanging out with Brennen and big Nik lately because all of my other friends are gone. Nik is about to come over as we speak. I hear a knock on the door so I get up to answer it. "Nik, did you grow since I've seen you last?" I joke around when he walks in.

"You know what, fuck you." He told me causing me to laugh. "Nik, let me interview you for vlogmas." I tell him as he sat on my couch. He agreed so I started recording him. "If you could acquire any skill what would it be?" I ask as Brennen walks in with a cheese stick in his mouth.

"He'd want to grow." Brennen answered for him making me laugh. "Come on, I got the next one." Nik told me as I thought of another question. "What website do you visit the most?" I ask cause it was the only thing I could think of.

"Oh porn hub for sure." He said making Brennen and I laugh. "Midget porn right?" Brennen nudged him as Nik groaned. "Go to the next one." I try to think of one as fast as I could. "Do you prefer talking on the phone or face to face?" I'm just trying to think of stuff Brennen can make fun of him.

"When you say face to face, do you mean like an eight year old?" Brennen asked making me laugh even harder. I don't know why this is so funny but it is.

"I think this is hilarious, keep going." Nik laughed as I thought of another question. "Okay last one, have you changed since you were little?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"Size wise, for sure not. But mentally, a little." Brennen told us while Nik laughed at him. I turn my camera off so we could talk. "How's your boyfriend doing, Breann?" Nik asked as I pouted. "He's in Kansas with family but he's been pretty good." I tell him as Brennen put a movie on.

"We're gonna watch the new movie everyone is talking about and then we're gonna do the interactive movie." Brennen said sitting on the couch. He put on Bird box, I knew that only cause everyone's talking about it.

"Nik, I didn't know you were in this movie." I said when it showed the birds in the box. Brennen laughed as Nik shoved me a little. We watched bird box and I honestly didn't know the hype for the movie.

I just couldn't wait to do the interactive film with them. I decided to get my camera out so I can record us looking like idiots. It took us around two and a half hours to do it because we kept screaming at each other and pissing each other off.

My phone started ringing, showing me that Colby was facetiming me. I answer it showing my face. "Hey Colby." I say while waving to him. "Hey Bree." He waved back as Nik tried to get into the frame. "I didn't know you were babysitting, how old is the kid?" Colby joked as I put Nik in the frame.

I busted out laughing as Nik shrugged it off. I could hear Brennen laugh from my kitchen as he walked over to us. "Is that Colby Brock?" Brennen asked in his weird ass voice while sitting on the other side of me. "Is that Brennen Taylor?" He asked in the same weird voice that they use.

"How's Kanas?" I ask as I walk into my room and shut the door. "It's really fun. I'm really glad to see my family. How's Cali?" He asked as he propped his phone so I could see him better. "Everyone's gone so I've been with Brennen and Nik recently. But it's been super fun." I tell him honestly.

"Ew, I'm sorry you have to hang out wit Nik." Colby joked while smiling. "Fuck off Colby!" Nik yelled from my door causing us to laugh. "Hurry up Breann, we miss you!" I roll my eyes at how annoying Brennen is. "Give me an hour." I said as they were gonna get food, leaving us by ourselves.

"Does it snow in Kanas?" I ask, I've never seen snow and I really want to. "Yeah, it's freezing here compared to la right now. But I have my dogs here to cuddle with so everything's good." He told me as one jumped on his bed. "Are you cheating on me?" I ask as he wraps his arms around his puppy.

"You weren't supposed to find out this way. I'm so sorry." He fake apologized as I fake cry. "How could you." I wipe my fake tears as he starts laughing at me. After hearing his laugh, I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"Why are we like this?" He asked while laughing. "I would say we're the weirdest couple but that would be Jake and Skyler." He sat there for a minute, thinking about it, and then finally agreeing with me.

After talking for awhile, Brennen and Nik came back with food so I hung up and went to the living room to see they brought me Taco Bell. "We brought you Taco Bell." Nik said as I grabbed the bag. "Thanks, Nik. I must've forgotten how to read the fucking bag." It kinda makes me feel bad everyone picks on Nik but it doesn't bother him so he thinks it's hilarious.

"Don't talk to me or my son ever again." Brennen said wrapping his arms around Nik. "Thanks daddy." They both winked at the same time as I stuck a piece of my food in my mouth. You know I've been bored recently when I hang out with Nik and Brennen and don't kick them out my apartment.

I just can't wait to spend time with everyone on New Years Eve.