8

"What's up BigNik?" I ask walking through the door of my brothers apartment. "Aye what's up Breann?" He said sitting on Brennens couch.

"What's with the new haircut?" I ask sitting next to him. BigNik was another one of my brothers friends that I met. He was a dwarf and honestly super cool. "It's super short and I'm trying to grow it out." He told me as Kobe, Brennen's dog, jumped up next to me.

"Oh man, that's kinda your life story." I laugh as he does the same. He then realizes what I said and he told me to fuck off. I always joked around with him and honestly doesn't care.

Brennen then came in confused to why I was here. "What are you doing here?" He asked me stopping in his tracks. "I'm bored and have no one to hang out with." I explain as he gives me the bs look. "Skyler?" He asked crossing his arms.

"She's hanging out with Jake." Nik just watched us as we were ranting like usual. "What about Colby?" He knows I've been hanging out with Colby a lot for the past couple of weeks. "Woah as in Colby Brock, damn Breann." Nik gasped but we didn't pay attention to him.

"He's filming with Sam so I'm here." He sighed as he let me chill with them. "Let's go to Hollywood boulevard and get some food." Brennen said as we called an Uber. Brennen for some reason didn't want to drive for the traffic.

Once we finally get there, we start walking around. We went to hard rock and waited for a table. "I feel like we're taking our little brother out." Brennen joked as I wrapped my arm around Nik.

"Yeah, fuck you guys." Nik said making us laugh. "I didn't know that you and Colby were a thing though." Nik said changing the subject. Brennen laughed at my blushing face, making me irritated. "We're not a thing, good try though Nik." Right as I said that, I got a text message from him.

He told me how he missed me since we haven't seen each other. "Is that him texting you?" Brennen said leaning over my shoulder. "You're so fucking annoying." I say shoving him as him and Nik laughed.

"Put your phone away, you're hanging out with us." Nik said as they said our table was ready. We sat at a booth, me sitting across from Nik and Brennen. We ate our food and joked around the whole time.

Brennen wanted to take the rest of his food with him when we were done since he didn't finish. It was getting dark when we came back outside so we walked around some. We stood over by this tree and waited for an Uber as these two girls started fighting each other.

Brennen opened his box and started eating as Nik and I recorded. I opened Snapchat and started recording the fight, but then turning it to Brennen watch it all happen. I started laughing at my brother as he looked at me with wide eyes.

They were punching each other hard causing Nik and I to laugh because so many people trying to stop it. "What the hell bro." Nik said aggravated. "What is it?" Brennen said munching on his food. "I'm too fucking short to record it!" Nik yelled causing everyone around us to laugh.

People split them up as our Uber picked us up. "Were they just fighting?" He said as we piled in the back of his car. "Yeah, it was hilarious." I tell him as he pulled away.

We get to Brennens apartment and we hung out for a couple hours. We spent a lot of it gossiping about different people. I get a text message from Colby saying that him, Corey, Devyn, Kat, and Sam were gonna watch a movie and they want me there. "Well I hate to leave you guys but I am going to watch a movie with some people." I say standing up. I grab my keys as I hug my brother bye.

"Who is it, Colby?" Nik asked me making me flip him off. "Be careful sis. Text me when you get there." He tells me as he leads me to his door. "I will, love you bro." I hug him again as I tell Nik bye.

Before I drive to Colby's, I make a quick stop to my apartment to pick up some clothes cause who knows if I'm spending the night. It's already almost ten so I pulled into my parking garage and park by Skylers car.

I walk into my apartment to see Jake and Skyler laughing at something. "Well look at you lovebirds." I say walking in. It makes me happy to see her so happy with Jake. "Speak of the devil, I thought you were hanging out with your brother?" Skyler asked me as I walk into my room.

"I was, me, him and Nik went to go get food but Colby said he wanted to hang out so here I am." I tell her as I put clothes in my bag.

"You two are so cute. Don't forget, we're going to my sisters chorus concert tomorrow night." She said as I walked back to the living room. "I plan on coming home tonight, this is just in case I don't. Plus you know I'm gonna be there, she adores me." Her little sister, Samantha, is in middle school and I'm her favorite of her sisters friends.

"Don't forget Breann. See you tonight maybe." I say goodbye to her and Jake as I put my backpack on. I finally head to Colby's and as I sit at a red light listening to the Jonas Brothers, I get a FaceTime.

I answered it to see Colby's face. "Hey pretty girl." He said making me smile. "Hi pretty boy, I'm on my way." I tell him as it's his turn to smile. "I was getting worried, but hurry up. Corey's getting anxious." Right after he said that Corey started screaming making Colby jump. "I'll be there in five minutes, but I'm going before I get into a wreck." I hang up as my music started again.

"That's just the way we roll!" I sing while tapping my steering wheel. I don't know how I feel about Colby yet and if I like him. We've been getting closer each time we hang out, it's like we're best friends in this couple of weeks that we've known each other.

I can't say that I like him but I can't say that I don't. I pull up to their house, realizing how loud my music was. I take my key out and grab my backpack before locking my car.

I walk into their house without knocking because I'm just so used to these guys. "Colby, your girlfriend is finally here!" Corey screamed through out the house. I slapped his arm causing him to scream ow. "Can you hit him harder?" Devyn joked making me laugh.

I sit on the couch pulling my phone out waiting for this movie. "Wanna share popcorn with Sam and I?" Kat asked sitting next to me. Colby runs into the living room and plops right on me.

"Get off me Colby." I groan as he gets on the other side of me. "How was your day with Brennen?" He asked as everyone started coming in. "It was good, how was filming with Sam?" I ask as he smirked. "You'll see." He said scooting closer to me.

"What movie are we watching, Sam?" Corey asked sitting next to Colby. "We're watching the new insidious movie and then we're watching Fist Fight." Corey groaned knowing we were watching a scary movie. Devyn comes in bringing us blankets and pillows.

We turned the lights out and started the movie as we got under the covers. It would be a lie to say that I wasn't scared. It was probably half way into the movie and my face was hidden under the blanket.

I felt something wrap around me and pull me closer to them so I knew it was Colby. I put my head on his chest, his heartbeat calming me down. I wrap my arms around him to be more secure because this movie was freaking me out. A jump scare came on the tv causing me and Corey to scream.

Colby started rubbing my back, soothing me a lot. When the movie finally ended, Corey started clapping because it was over. "I think Breann won most scared." Sam said making me pout towards him. I check my phone to see it already almost midnight. I pull myself off of him since I'm not that scared anymore.

"How do I always end up staying here late?" I ask not talking to anyone in particular. "Because you like sleeping in your boyfriends arms." Corey jokes as I punch him. "Ow!" He yells as Colby chuckles. "He's not my boyfriend jackass." I tell him as I look at Colby, sadness in his face. "You two would be cute though." Devyn spoke up as Kat agreed.

"Can we just watch the next movie?" Colby and I asked in sync. We smiled at each other as Sam started it. This was a comedy movie and so far it was pretty funny.

Halfway through the movie, Colby laced our fingers up and started rubbing circles on my hand, giving me goosebumps. I put my head back on his chest making his heartbeat go up for a split second.

I love spending time with everyone. Even if it's just watching movies, were still having a good time. I have a good time with Colby no matter what we're doing. He's an amazing human being. I'm so lucky to call him my best friend.