27

"Baby, wake up." I hear as someone was lightly shook me. I open my eyes to see Colby's cute face in front of mine. "Hey beautiful. Let's go out and do something to cheer you up." And that's when the memories of seeing my dad for the first time in over ten years.

"Where are we going?" I ask sitting up. "Will you trust me?" I nodded my head as I got up to clean myself up.

As I showered and got ready, Colby went to his house to shower and get ready to. I had on his merch and jeans when I was finished and ready. I walk out my room to a typical Skyler doing yoga.

"Hey B, how you feeling?" She asked as I laced up my high tops. "I don't know, but I'll be okay." I tell her as she takes a deep breath in. "I'll be back later. Tell me if someone comes." I say as I grab my keys and walk out.

I drive to the trap house, listening to music not knowing what could happen. I walk in to see Jake and Corey running around with light sabers as they screamed.

When they run into the kitchen to get to the garage, I see Aaron and buddy chasing after them. What did I just walk into? "What the hell?" Colby laughed as I turned to him. He was wearing the brolby merch he shared with my brother.

Colby and I told everyone bye as we got into his car. We listened to a bunch of music until we got to the spot where he wanted to take me. Which was China town.

"You took me to china town?" I ask smiling a little as we walked through the entrance. "This is just the beginning of our day baby." He said lacing our fingers together.

We walked to different stores and looked at different stuff. "So thanksgiving is coming up soon." He randomly brought up as we walked around. "Are you going back to Kansas?" I know that's where his family is so it's understandable that's where he would want to be.

"I was thinking about flying them out to Cali for a couple of days so you can meet them." I was taken aback. I haven't met his family, what if they don't like me.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask as he looks at me like I'm crazy. "You don't have to worry about that beautiful." He said kissing my lips. We spent the whole day together. He made me feel mentally and emotionally better after everything.

The next day was the Halloween party so everyone was at the trap house getting ready. Corey and Devyn were dressing up as barbarians, Colby and I were doing the purge, Sam and Kat were gonna be Peter Pan and tinker bell, Jake and Skyler were gonna be Dora and boots.

You can tell what kind of couples we are by our costumes. Sam and Kat are the cute and romantic ones, Devyn and Corey are the hot and also romantic ones, Colby and I are the scary and creepy ones, and Jake and Skyler are the weird ones.

I had my white dress on and Skyler was helping me put the fake blood on as Colby was putting his costume on. Sky had her Dora outfit on and it was cracking me up.

All the girls were getting ready in Corey's room as the guys were getting ready in Sam's room. Kat was helping Devyn with her make up and she honestly looked stunning.

I put my mask on making Skyler look at me weird. "You look so creepy, I don't like it one bit." I laughed as the other girls looked at me. "Oh my god, I think I peed a little." Devyn said making all of us laugh. We get done with our make up so we get in the mirror and take pictures.

"Are you guys almost done?" I hear Corey ask from the door. We all yell in sync that we were done so they walked in. Jake was first and he looked like he was boots which was hilarious.

Sam was next and he had his Peter Pan outfit on. I'm not gonna lie, he looked pretty good as Peter Pan. Then Corey came strutting in like He was a Victoria secret model. Finally, my boyfriend walked in with his suit and mask on, with his fake gun in his hand.

"Damn, we all look good. Then there's Jake." Corey laughed making Jake pout. I walk over to Colby and wrap my arms around him. "I don't know, Breann and Colby are giving me creepy vibes." Sam said as we both cocked our guns like we were gonna shoot him.

Colby and I looked at each other and started laughing. "Did you guys forget about us?" I hear from the door. I turn to see Brennen and Aaron walk in looking like Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro.

That's when we started laughing as they looked pretty dead on. I did not expect Brennen and Aaron to team up and dress up together.

"Guys, we need to leave. Come on vamonos!" Jake yelled running out of the room. "That's my line baby!" Skyler yelled back making us laugh again.

I grabbed Colby's hand as we walk to our cars. Aaron, Brennen, Colby, and I are in a car, while Jake, Sam, Skyler, and Kat were in a car, which left Devyn and Corey in a car.

"Vote for Pedro." Brennen said for the hundredth time as we pull out of the driveway. "Brennen if you say that one more time, I'm gonna shoot you with this fake gun." I say sitting in the passenger seat. "Who's Brennen? I know Pedro." I groaned as he said that.

"Yeah, idiot." Aaron told us sounding just like Napoleon dynamite. We all busted out laughing at them as they actually acted like the people from the movie. The rest of the night was super fun.

I ended up seeing David Dobrik and I scared because of my outfit. It was probably one of my favorite nights in a while. Probably because I was with my favorite people.

I never expected to be friends with these fools.