Author's Note + Summary

Hello loves! This is my first story on Wattpad, but I've been writing fanfic for a really long time. I've seen a lot of hybrid AU's on here and I really wanted to try one myself. I got this idea  while ago, and I'll do my best to update as fast as possible. I'm gonna try to get a chapter one up either today or sometime this weekend, but if not, please be patient with me! I love you all!!

Please join my discord servers here (https://discord.gg/QAKNfuqeZM) and here (https://discord.gg/xghgV5wyDy) for better opportunity to speak with me, and to hang out with some kpop stans! Thank you loves <3) (I'll be doing a nitro gw soon, an invite contest :) ) Please don't mention my username on here while in a public discord chat! I'd like to keep my writing private (at least from my discord-only friends), thank you! <3

Summary: You work at a hybrid clinic, and your guys' aim is to help abandoned or abused hybrids who need homes. One day, a feral hybrid, Kim Taehyung comes in, and shows no signs of human behavior. He seems to have been raised full animal, and you decide to take him in and help him relearn how to fit in with humanity. 

A note bc apparently it's unclear-

Taehyung is an adult in this fanfiction. He is malnourished, emaciated, and light, so he is able to be picked up easily. Jungkook is four years old, and Taehyung is the age that he is irl. Sorry that it might get a little confusing, people seem to be getting confused in the comments. I would not write about, condone, or encourage pedophilia, as this story is x reader, but Taehyung is of age, I promise.