Chapter Seventy-Seven - Drawings

Go to wearbts.com and use code scoups to get 10% off! They also offer free shipping!

My account it really literally dead

--

You continued rubbing the distressed bunny's ears, cooing softly to him as he nuzzled his face into your nightshirt. You wrapped both of your arms around him, squeezing him in the way that you know gave him comfort. Similar to how a newborn baby enjoys being securely tucked into a blanket, Jungkook loved being tucked into someone's arms and cuddled. You felt him relax in your grip, letting himself slump into your arms and be held up by you. His sobs were reduced to little sniffles here and there as his eyes were no longer leaking tears. You wiped off his cheeks, pressing a kiss to his little button nose.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah baby?" You smoothed down Jungkook's hair, grazing the base of his ears with your nails.

"Do you love Daddy?" His sad eyes bore into yours and you smiled weakly.

"Of course. I love him more than life. Why do you ask?"

"I can't tell you. But please just don't cry over him anymore. I know what's going on, it's a good thing! Don't worry about anything, trust me."

Your eyes narrowed, "Was this what you weren't supposed to be listening to?"

"Yes." His ears drooped back on his head but you grabbed them both, pressing little kisses to the tips.

"Well, then you shouldn't tell me anything about it."

"But I didn't want you to cry anymore! I won't tell you what it is, but please Mommy, don't be sad." He placed a little pudgy hand on your cheek, looking at you with shining eyes.

"Okay bunny, thank you. Why don't we go apologize to Daddy now, I'll come with you while you do it. Just say sorry for eavesdropping, I'm sure he's not still upset." Jungkook whined but nodded, letting you scoop him up off the bed and carry him down the stairs.

The sight of Taehyung asleep, curled in on himself on the couch, blanket tucked over him made your heart strain in your chest, so you set Jungkook down as you got to the bottom of the stairs. He raced off towards the couch, clamoring onto the cushion and nudging his way under the end of the blanket. He crawled up towards Taehyung's face, whining and wiping away the tear tracks that laid there. The bunny peeked out from the blanket, looking at you with worried eyes.

"He was crying!"

You knelt down beside Taehyung, leaning in and kissing his nose. It twitched in response, his brows furrowing slightly. You cupped his cheek in your hand, rubbing your thumb over his cheekbone. He leaned into your touch, practically rolling over so that his head was resting on your hand rather than the pillow. Jungkook laid down, burrowing his face into Taehyung's neck. The dogboy finally stirred, blinking sleepily before remembering where he was. 

He looked up at you with wide eyes, scrambling into a sitting position and cradling Jungkook in his arms. The bunny boy looked up at his father figure, leaning his head against his chest.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I shouldn't have listened to your conversation. Please don't be mad at me."

"I- Don't worry about it. I'm so sorry for yelling, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay! I know I shouldn't have listened. I love you Daddy."

Taehyung sniffled, leaning his head against Jungkook's, "I love you too bunny."

You walked into the kitchen, leaving the two to have their time together. You hopped up onto the counter, staring at the crude drawings stuck on the fridge made by the youngest members of the family. Each member of the family was drawn at least once in sloppy crayon lines, the kids themselves appearing in all of the pictures. You smiled at the messy doodles of your little family, Jungkook in the center with you and Taehyung at his sides.

Taehyung looked to the doorway of the kitchen, just barely able to see the side of your face as you stared, smiling sadly at the drawings on the fridge. He turned back to the bunny boy in his lap.

"Is Mommy mad at me?"

Jungkook shook his head, ears flopping back and forth, "But I think you made her sad. Please go make her happy again, I don't like it when Mommy's sad."

Taehyung nodded, grabbing his blanket and swaddling the bunny hybrid in it. He squealed, grin taking over his face as he snuggled into the warmth that the blanket provided. Taehyung set Jungkook down on the couch, trudging into the kitchen. He peered around the doorframe, giving you a hopeful smile and relaxing when you returned it. He approached you, planting his feet on the ground between your feet. He slid in between your legs, wrapping his arms around your waist. He laid his head on your shoulder, nudging the mark on your neck with his nose.

You smiled at the warm sensation that seemed to always flood you when Taehyung was near, threading your fingers through his hair. His tail began to wag, beating against the fridge and knocking a drawing off. He looked up guiltily, giggling but instead of reaching down and picking up the drawing, leaving it on the floor.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Is something wrong? Jungkook told me that nothing was wrong, but I'm scared. You've been distant, and it just started abruptly. Is everything okay-"

You were cut off as he pressed his lips to yours, gently backing your head up to rest on the cabinet behind you. You hummed into the kiss, wrapping your legs around his waist. He lifted you off of the counter, reluctantly breaking away from your lips to carry you out to the couch. He laid down first, this time letting you lay on top of him instead of the other way around. You smiled at Jungkook who was dozing off in his blanket burrito and laid your chin on Taehyung's chest.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm a little bit scared about something, but now I'm pretty confident that everything it gonna work out. I love you."

"I love you too Taehyung, lets just get some sleep."