Chapter Ninety-One - Date Night

I just started a new book, it's called Lost and Found, and it's a hybrid Yoongi x hybrid Reader. Please go read it, and I hope you like it!

Some Y/NxTaehyung fluff was really really overdue and I needed to write it I really hope you like it :')

--

You had spent the entire day taking care of Jungkook, who was now feeling much better. His fever had gone down, he wasn't nauseous anymore, and his sore throat and stuffy nose was starting to go away. 

Jin assured that he could take care of the little bunny, suggesting that you and Taehyung go out on a date night.

You hadn't been out in a long while, just you and Taehyung, so you happily agreed, thanking Jin for babysitting. 

You made reservations at a restaurant uptown, saying goodbye to everyone and getting in the car. Taehyung's tail was beating against the seat as you drove, making you laugh.

"I take it you're excited?"

He nodded, grabbing your hand from across the middle console. You turned into the restaurant's parking lot, taking Taehyung's hand again and walking inside. Taehyung ducked into the bathroom while you waited for your table, and didn't get back until you were already seated. The waiter was in the middle of taking your drink order when Taehyung sat down.

The waiter took one look at Taehyung, his gaze darkening and his posture stiffening.

"We don't serve hybrids here. I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The man turned, stalking off to another table and you looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

Taehyung's ears drooped and he released a pathetic whine, looking at you with sad eyes.

"Come on Taehyung, let's go somewhere else. Somewhere better."

You grabbed his hand, marching out to your car again and starting it up. You sat together in silence for a moment before Taehyung spoke.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Your brows were furrowed in confusion.

"I'm sorry for ruining our date. I wanted to go with you to a fancy restaurant, I wanted to pay for it too! I have money. It was supposed to be special." He looked down at his lap, a few tears dripping down his cheeks and darkening his pants.

"Taehyung, look at me." You cupped his cheeks, turning his head to face yours so that he was looking into your eyes.

"It's not your fault. It's not your fault that you're a hybrid, it's not your fault that the restaurant isn't civil, and it's not your fault that our plans had to be rearranged. You know what, I'm actually kinda happy that we don't have to eat there, the menu looked gross, and I don't like fancy restaurants, they give me a little bit of anxiety. I'd much rather get some fast food and eat it at home. But I'll make sure no one else barges in, this is our date night. Let's go get some food from a drive-thru, what do you want?"

You leaned forwards, kissing the tears on his cheeks and wiping away the tracks with your sleeve. He sniffled, giving you a weak smile and nuzzling his nose into your cheek. You reached up, scratching behind his ears and laughing when his leg began to kick. His eyes closed as you rubbed his ears, his head leaning forwards to nudge further into your palm. He completely melted into your touch, concentrating for a moment before there was a golden retriever in his place, one that crawled over the center console to curl up in your lap.

You cooed, kissing Taehyung's furry head and scratching underneath his chin. He laid his head in your lap, curling up tightly so that his entire body fit on your lap and didn't interfere with the steering wheel. You kept a hand on his ears while you drove, scratching and massaging them and you pulled into the drive-thru, ordering your usuals.

You set the bag on the passenger's seat, reaching in and grabbing a single french fry, letting Taehyung eat it out of your hand. His wet nose brushed against your palm and you giggled, ruffling the fur on his head.

You carried the bag inside of the house, grabbing napkins and silverware (Just in case), letting Taehyung lead you into your room. He hopped on the bed, transforming back into his human form before turning on the tv. He put the show on that you watch together and eagerly helped you onto the bed, separating the two meals from each other.

"See? Isn't this better than some fancy restaurant?"

"Definitely. I love you Y/N." He grinned, leaning in to peck your lips quickly. You blushed violently, smiling like a lovesick fool and turned your attention to the tv, scooting closer to Taehyung on the bed. You were barely eating for a minute before little feet sounded against the floor and you turned your attention to see Jungkook, bunny grin on his face.

"Mommy! Daddy! You're back! That was so quick! Wait, why do you have food?" he ran to the bed, wriggling his way in between you and Taehyung on the bed. You laughed, kissing the top of his head and explaining that the waiter at the restaurant wasn't very nice.

"That's so mean! Daddy, when I'm big, I'll make my own restaurant, and you can eat there every day!" The bunny smiled, plopping down in Taehyung's lap and giggling when the dogboy cooed and hugged him.

"Hey bunny? This is our date night, so how about you go play with Joy? I'm sorry, we can spend time with you later, but for right now can we be alone please? You can sleep in here tonight, okay?" 

Jungkook pouted but nodded, kissing yours and Taehyung's cheeks as he scampered off. You smiled, pressing play on the tv and finishing your dinner. Taehyung finished first, resting his head on your shoulder and waiting for you.

You pushed your empty plate away five minutes later, tugging Taehyung to sit in between your legs. He leaned his head back on your chest, kissing the bottom of your chin and nudging his ears into your neck. You brought a hand up and began scratching one, the other hand coming to lightly run over his tummy.

His eyes closed in bliss as you continued your ministrations, every so often dipping your head down to kiss the furry ears that sat on his head. His leg once again began kicking, shaking the bed slightly as it did so. 

"Taehyung?" Your voice was soft and quiet as you slowly stopped rubbing his tummy. There was no response, only when you stopped scratching his ears did his eyes open and did a whine escape from his throat. You smiled, going back to rubbing his ears and tummy.

"I thought you were asleep."

"No, just sleepy. Feels so good, please don't stop."

You cooed at the deep, tired voice, nodding.

"Okay baby. I won't stop. Just relax." The tension leaked from his frame, most of his body weight coming to rest on you again. You kept rubbing his ears and tummy, smiling in adoration at the man you'd agreed to marry.