Ocean's 9... Hela?

"Tea? Coffee?"

"What?"

"Your morning drink"

"Something strong"

"Oh, okay"

Debbie got her strong coffee. Hela took a sip and spat out. Unfortunately, for Debbie, the spit liquid landed on her face.

"What the hell was that for?", Debbie was furious.

"I don't like it. Get me something else"

Control Debbie. She's not a human

Debbie went and washed her face. She didn't really want to have a fight with this sword lady.

"Okay. Here's the tea. I did it for myself but... whatever"

Tea also faced the same fate as coffee.
This time, it didn't just land on Debbie's face but also her favourite white t-shirt she was wearing.

"Nothing's good here. How do you people live?"

"What's your problem? Don't you have basic sense? Are you not aware of table manners? Oh, wait you live in hell", Debbie started yelling (not so loudly) and cleaned her face,  removed her t-shirt. Now standing only in her sports bra and track pant, she looked angrily at Hela. Hela didn't give a damn.

"I rule it. And I have my palace, I lived luxurious life"

"Right now, you're here spitting out the beverages as if you're some kind of jerk"

"Give me something better"

"Idiot?"

"How dare you..."

"Wait wait... You said you wanted better. I felt idiot is better than jerk"

"I meant give me something better to drink"

"Oh... ", Debbie gave her a sheepish smile. Inside she was actually laughing. She wasn't dumb to not understand what Hela was asking. She just wanted to get back to her.

Debbie quickly went to her room and wore a t-shirt. Then returned back. Hela was still in kitchen, looking at the refrigerator. It was a fascinating machine for her. Door opens to cold and closes and again it is hot everywhere.

"It's a fridge. It keeps food fresh"

"It is magic"

"Well, human magic"

"Definitely has some physics behind it. I know humans cannot do magic"

"Yup. Physics. And if you want to know the physics thingy behind the refrigerator, ask Lou. She is a nerd. She knows these stuffs"

"Nerd?"

"Yeah. She is brainy"

"My daughter", Hela said proudly and Debbie rolled her eyes, smiling.

Debbie then started giving her options of different beverages as if she was a waiter reading out the menu for some foreigners. Hela ignored all those options and started surveying herself. She opened Lou's special cabinet, found the expensive whiskey she kept for special occasions. She opened it and tasted.

"Not bad"

"It's Starward. You took Lou's favourite bottle"

"My girl goes by my taste"

Hela drank entire bottle in one shot. Debbie tried to take the bottle away but Hela stopped her with just a finger on Debbie's forehead.

Alcohol didn't effect her at all. Hela began drinking Vodka, two three four bottles down. Debbie was staring at her, mouth open, shocked.