Did you worry about me?

"Aunt Lou... Wake up"

Lou's in deep sleep. She hardly moved.

"Aunt Lou... Wake-up wake up wake up", Keri climbed on the bed and started waking her.

"Hmmm...", Lou still half asleep, sat on the bed and looked at the tiny hands holding her arms.

"Baby, you woke me up", *yawning*, "what's the matter?"

"Mom's calling you for lunch"

"Oh it's already noon? Come on. Let's go"

"Aunt Deb?"

"Oh she'll be sleeping a bit more. She's tired sweety. Let her rest"

"Hmm okay"

Lou leaned over Debbie and whispered "Wake up soon honey. I can't keep myself sane longer"

Lou then held Keri on her arms and walked downstairs.

"What your mom prepared today?"

"Two different pastas, salads, roasted chicken, pie, custard..."

"Wow... Why? Something special today?"

"It's welcome treat for aunt Helly"

"Oh"

Lou sits between Keri and Derek, Helly sitting opposite her, Rose and Amita next to Helly. Nine and Constance are on couch, having their food.

"Where's Daphne?"

"Don't know she got some call and since then she's in her room"

"Helly, sorry we couldn't prepare you the best welcome lunch. We didn't know of your arrival. So consider this as a small treat. I guess once Debbie's awake and fine, she'll give a bigger treat. What say Lou?"

"Hmm"

Helly isn't familiar with all the dishes. Well except for the roasted chicken and salads that somewhat looked like Asgardian veg dishes.

She tasted the Penne Alfredo, the cheese and buttery sauce tasting like heaven.

"This is really tasty. I never had these kind of cuisine earlier"

"Oh thanks Helly. And feel free to take anything. Don't be shy"

"Wait. You aren't following any diet?", Lou asked immediately.

"I.. nope. I need not"

"Okay"

Lou ate her lunch in silence then. Tammy was looking at both Hela and Lou. The similarity in sitting, eating and the way they were handling the silverware it was as if she was seeing one person and the mirror image. She was... Shocked.

Once done Lou went to Daphne's room. It was locked.

"Hey Daph... You sleeping?"

No reply.

"Daphne?"

She heard the door open

"Hey Lou. I.. I.. am not hungry. That's it. Everything's fine. I wanna sleep a bit"

"Hmm okay. Fine"

Lou felt there's something wrong. She could see Daphne's faking. What's wrong with her?

Lou and Tammy took Keri and Derek out. Hela was with Rose, in her boutique looking at her incredible collections. She did get along with the innocent blonde. The way Rose spoke to her in a sweet manner made her heart go soft. She, who never experienced anything emotional was now being one after meeting her daughter's friends.

Daughter of Hela जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें