A dream of happiness

A/n: This chapter illustrates Lou's POV while Debbie and Lou went for a walk, when they returned back and the happy dream because of which Lou hugged Hela in sleep. Then the story continues in third person POV.

Also, have used many of Cate Blanchett's quotes and personality to describe Lou. They are all highlighted in bold.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lou's POV

Debbie and I are walking along the shores. My mind is still messed up. Debbie is trying her best to relax me. Though I am listening to what she is speaking, I am not able to relax. She knows it too. She is trying her best. She suggested we sit by the shores. I agreed.

I sat down next to her. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. I obliged and placed my head on her shoulder. Everything in my mind at one side, Debbie and her love on the other.

"Hon..."

"Yes baby"

"You think my dreams are just the dreams and nothing more?"

"Hmm... It is not just the dreams but it is also not something bad. You need to calm down a little. May be then the dreams won't be as strong as today's"

"You really think Helly can be trusted?"

"Baby... She is like us. She too had her own share of grief. She is here only because I saw her potential. Baby... You are unnecessarily doubting on her"

"I can't help it. I get all negative thoughts about her"

"Hon... Think... Whenever you are close to her you feel warmth isn't it? Probably she is someone you always needed in your life"

Someone I needed all my life? I don't understand.

"What do you mean? I only needed you in my life"

"Hon... I am already yours. I mean to say... She might be someone whom you wanted to be or whom you wanted to have by your side... Not as a lover... But you know... A well-wisher... May be a relative... Family?"

What Debbie is speaking I don't understand. But it does make sense. Whenever Helly is near I feel many emotions. They are not romantic, the one I have for Debbie. These feelings for Helly are completely different. I don't know what it is for I had never experienced before.

"Hmm... I do get some warm feelings for her. But not sure what"

"Hmm... We might know as days pass honey. Try getting closer to her"

"Means?"

"Spend time with her. Speak to her always. Probably if you get closer to her then you might be able to understand what feelings are, they and why you get drawn to her. Also, don't keep any negative thoughts on her. She is here among us hon. She is one among us. And hon... She likes you... Not in the way I like you... But you know... She likes you as a person... She... Probably you remind her of her family member I feel... You both look alike... So... Probably she feels you as familiar"

"Hmm... You think spending more time with her will help?"

"I am sure baby. Also, it will help you get comfortable while training with her. And you told you have doubts on her... That can also be cleared"

"You are right. I will do as you said"

"Hmm...", Debbie kissed my forehead.

We both sat there in silence. Suddenly I felt warmth and happiness in me. The same warmth I get when Helly is near. Also, it's the same warmth I get when I think about my parents... Well when I think them in a positive way without getting angry on them. The warmth I get when I think what would have happened if I grew up with my parents. This is strange. I get the same warmth in both the cases. Is Helly really my relative? Is she here to reunite with me? Is she my sister? Is she also abandoned by my parents and grew up alone and now found out about me and came here to be with me? Or she might have been with my parents all these years and now found out about me from them and so came here to see me? Or is she thinking me as a threat to whatever fucking possessions my parents own and wants to eliminate from this world? But I don't want anything. Also, I don't think she will do that because whenever I am near her, I feel safe. Though my brain tries to manipulate saying I should consider as my opponent, and I do behave that way in front of others, I really feel safe around her. I am not sure but right now I am feeling good in my heart and it definitely has to do with Helly. Probably, Debbie's words about Helly made me happy? Whatever it is, I will revel in this feeling. I wrapped my arms around Debbie and pressed my head against her chest. Whenever happy or sad, I will have Debbie. Now I am happy and I want to enjoy it by being with Debbie.