Lou's insecurities

All assembled in living room. Lou was sitting on stairs, Debbie just a step below her. The LCD display showed security camera footage of Kurt's bungalow in New York. It was a mansion a normal person can only dream of.

"This bastard's a real criminal. We gonna have too much fun", Debbie whispered in Lou's ears.

"Hmm... We'll buy that mansion once we clean sweep his assets"

"Guys, speak loudly"

"Oh.. well we were just discussing the plan"

"Discuss with us"

Debbie got up, and stood in front of the display.

"We have two main obstacles. First being the guard, other is the butler who's roaming around the house. Guard is fine... he'll mostly be near the gate but butler.. he likes to walk all over the place. Without taking care of him, we can't proceed. So Lou will be sedating both their food. Fine with all?"

"I won't doubt her ability in that", Daphne said.

"Yup me too. According to Daph, Kurt isn't courteous to his workers. So he won't be providing them food. They get take outs. Nine, you'll redirect their calls to us, and we'll get their food. Lou will deliver it to them,with sedatives. Once they're unconscious, we'll break into the house. By we, I mean Constance, Nine, Hela... Helly, Lou... myself included. We'll search every single inch of that house, for all possible storage devices, computers and other media gadgets and delete the videos. Clear everyone?"

All nodded. Lou winked and then joined Debbie near the display.

"Make sure that every object is kept back to its original place, and most importantly no breaking or damaging. Not a single mistake here. Also the time window of us breaking in and deleting videos is short. Maximum an hour or two. We can't risk sedating the guard for more than two hours. It'll lead to suspicion. The butler will be however sedated till morning", Lou said helping Debbie.

"We'll repeat the same in his other bungalow too. But I don't think we can do it on same day. We need to do that the next day. However the other mansion is  bit easy. There's no butler. Just the security guard. So we could do that day time too without the use of sedatives. Just have to be careful not to make any noise. And after that we'll fly to LA. Repeat the same there too. All these will be possible only when Kurt and his family is away. Tammy can you report the progress?", Debbie signalled Tammy.

"The event management work's already started in Hawaii. Tomorrow the party begins. In order to drag it for minimum 3 days, we decided for a small scale fashion show... With all of Rose's previous collections. Some kind of throwback... The first day we'll have inaugural party. Next day will be the ramp walk, and last day we'll have a grand party. Also the party's made suitable for kids too. Can't ignore that bastard's kids. We can't have the house for ourselves if the kids are at home.

"Now In this three days, you guys have to complete your job. Rose's assistants are already on their way. They're unaware of what we are doing but it won't matter much. Rose will be flying there today. So is Amita. Daph will invite him and his family. Then Daph and I will also go to the venue. It's all on Daph now, how she'll convince his family to attend the party. That bastard will attend, that's for sure. If Daph fails to convince his family, we'll have to drop the LA mission"

"Nope. We'll not drop LA mission. If the family is still in LA, we'll sedate all of them"

"No Debbie.. no.. we can't... Risk that.... Also there are kids..."

"Hmm then we'll do it during day time. Kids will be at school. And his wife... Hmm Lou, use your magic"

"You want Lou to fuck her!!!????"