Welcome to our team

It's 9am in the morning. Tammy prepared breakfast alongside Amita. Rose and Daphne were up and discussing about new designs. Constance had her errands on streets and came back with almost 10 watches and few rings. Nine was busy with her laptop doing God knows what. The kids were awake and now at dining table, arguing about some cartoon character.

"Okay, everybody just have your breakfast. I won't repeat again"

"Mom mode on", Constance remarked and Nine laughed. Tammy glared at both of them, "Mamma's gonna burn us", Nine remarked. Tammy just shook her head defeated, and walked to her kids who were now fighting with each other. Rose was trying her best to end the fight but in-turn got hit by kids accidentally.

"You guys hurt Aunt Rose. Stop this or you're grounded for your entire stay here", Tammy warned them and went to Rose whom the kids were hugging and apologising. Rose wasn't angry. She's the sweetest Aunt among all others.

"Deb... Lou... get here soon. Breakfast's ready"

"Will be there in 5", Debbie replied from her room.

"Who's that?", Hela asked.

"It's Tammy. She's one of our oldest friend. And you need to respect her. Lou considers her as sister"

"I'll try"

"I'll introduce everyone once we are down. So, here's the hard part. You walk beside me, and let's see other's reaction. Lou isn't down there. Probably still sleeping. Let's see whether we can fool others with our story"

They both walked downstairs, and stood near the table.

"What the fuck. Lou you dyed", Amita said so loudly, that Constance dropped her spoon. Rose tried to cover Derek's ears. And Tammy glared at Amita.

"You look hot, completely different from your earlier 'blonde hot' hot, but this exotic look is hella hot", Daphne complimented.

Before Hela could answer and spoil the plan (well that's what Debbie thinks, Hela might spoil), Debbie jumped in.

"She is not Lou. She is our new team member. Hmm Team, this is Helly, our new gymnast and a daredevil"

Hela wasn't convinced with this name. She doesn't like anyone manipulating her name. But agreed when Debbie made cute face.

All six ladies were shocked, eyes wide open.

"Ladies..."

Before Debbie could complete her sentence, Tammy pulled her away.

"What the hell, Deb. Who's she? Why is she here? And for fucks sake, why she looks like Lou? Wait! Are you trying to replace Lou?"

"Wow, language mommy. And no, I'm not replacing Lou with her. How can you even think like that?"

"You introduced her as 'our new daredevil'. Lou's our daredevil."

"Tam, she's a lonely woman. She saved my life a month back. I was shocked too when I saw her, and so started following her. Kept an eye on her. She has suffered a lot. And freshly homeless. If she indulges in something illegal and, due to her appearance if law mistakes her with Lou, then Lou will be in trouble. I don't want that. So I offered her to join our team. That way she'll be in our close watch"

Debbie practiced this for an hour. She thought she'll be saying this to her entire team, but it's fine. Now Tammy will do that.

"Hmm it's risky. Can we trust her? Does she know about Lou? What if after seeing Lou she starts planning of trapping Lou for her crimes? What if..."